Honored Contributor

Re: Binx the Cat Survived Champlain Towers Collapse

Do we know the status of their dog, Daisy?

Honored Contributor

Good job Binx!!! What a handsome cat.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

Awww...cute Binx & his family that survived must be over the moon!
Esteemed Contributor

I was reading other articles about Binx, and it was reported that he was found wandering around the collapse site. He was just out and about.  He lived in condo #904.

I am still amazed that he survived! 

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

Saw that on the news today,  So happy for Binx, he was reunited with his family, such a happy story, they say cat's have nine lives!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Hooray for this small miracle! Bronx just used 8.5 of his 9 lives, but who’s counting? May this family find peace and comfort in each other’s arms. They will be reunited with the dad one day.
Respected Contributor

After the terrible fires in California last year, many pets hung around the burned out homes and were reunited with their owners. Others were brought to animal shelters where more were reunited. The ones who weren't claimed, were adopted and quickly because so many people wanted to help.

Respected Contributor

@Marp   Thanks so much for reporting this wonderful news. It does prove that sometimes miracles can happen.   Wish that there were more though.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who says Black cats are unlucky?

Happy for Binx and his family.  Blessings and Healing to all touched by this tragedy. 💙💙💙

Thank you @Marp  @songbird 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Now this is a story that puts a smile on my face and  makes my heart beat faster.  With all of the sad news surrounding this horrible tragedy comes happy news of a family who was reunited with their loving cat Binx.  As other posters have mentioned, Binx obviously had not used up all of his nine lives.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam