Honored Contributor

Re: Bindi Irwin Reveals Birth Plans

@Love my grandkids wrote:

No offense but whenever I see The Daily Mail I ignore the rest of any post.

It's a tabloid,  a rag, and I refuse to read anything associated with it. It's also usually full of c*r*a*p.

@Love my grandkids  Love the Daily Mail. I find news here first before it's reported in other places. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well we are mammals, afterall.  Are Humans the only ones who need help giving birth?  I suppose some animals need help if the baby is breach, or so I have seen on some shows.  But overall, it seems that animals, in general, do just fine on their own.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

No offense but whenever I see The Daily Mail I ignore the rest of any post.

It's a tabloid,  a rag, and I refuse to read anything associated with it. It's also usually full of c*r*a*p.

and I acknowledged that it is a tabloid that you would use to line  the bottom of your birdcage with, and to take what was said with a huge grain of salt.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

The Australia Zoo is hugely successful because it's not just a zoo but an animal rescue facility with a fully funded and respected animal hospital staff.  They take calls from locals who have found animals on the road or animals they know of in their neighborhoods that are injured.  The Australia Zoo turns away no one.  If Bindy wants to have her baby delivered there I'm sure she will also have the best of care and will have all the services needed to deliver a human baby with pysicians there at the facility or at her home whatever is her wish.  She is not stupid nor is her family and she is loved by her fellow countrymen. 

Respected Contributor

It wouldn't be my first choice of a place to deliver a child but she is young, and I assume healthy and strong, so I am sure she and her baby will be fine.  

When you think about it that is probably a pretty safe place for a delivery.  She will be in the company of medical professionals.  I'm sure not only her regular OB doctor but there will be veterinarians in close proximity.  

It will be a lot safer than some of the home births that I've seen promoted on YouTube.

Trusted Contributor

Was this the same paper that posted that she was having twins????

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Was this the same paper that posted that she was having twins????

@Lisa now in AZ 

That's why I said take what they say with a HUGE grain of salt.

I even said that the story may or may not be true.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

And just WHY is this anyone's business?