Honored Contributor

Re: Bindi Irwin/DH Has Baby Girl

Beautiful family!!!  And I bet a love of animals is passed on to little Grace....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee 

I've heard much worse 'tribute' names.

'Her middle names, Warrior Irwin, are a tribute to my dad and his legacy as the most incredible Wildlife Warrior. Her last name is Powell and she already has such a kind soul just like her dad.'

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Peaches McPhee 

'Her middle names, Warrior Irwin, are a tribute to my dad and his legacy as the most incredible Wildlife Warrior. Her last name is Powell and she already has such a kind soul just like her dad.'

How on earth can she tell a baby only a few days old has a kind soul? What a dumb statement!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Peaches McPhee 

@KingstonsMom 

👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

If you've ever held your newborn child for the first time, all sorts of lovey, gushy, thoughts come into your mind, some you may verbalize.

Sweet, not "dumb" in my mind, but I'm not you.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Congratulations to the couple and their family! My mother's birthday is March 25; she just turned 96. 

Esteemed Contributor

The look so happy. I liked watching Steve Irwin, and followed the rest of the family as they grew. Congrats to them!

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Sushismom wrote:

Congratulations to the couple and their family! My mother's birthday is March 25; she just turned 96. 

@Sushismom 

Awwwww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM!Heart

Make sure to tell her than another beautiful child was born on the same day she was!Heart

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Will do!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Bindi's wedding band looks very "different."  I wonder what it's made from?

@Pearlee 

This is a pic of Bindi's engagement ring. I have no way of knowing for sure but I wonder if the band she has on is something she's using during/post pregnancy for comfort. 

Hard to tell what it's made of. Could be anything form carved jade to plastic. It's cute though. 

Bindi Irwin shows off engagement ring and shares sneak peek of wedding  dress | Stuff.co.nz