Honored Contributor

Re: Bill Cosby has been sentenced

The thing that gets me is there is no hint of repentance or being sorry for what he did.  Not even at 81. I feel no sorrow coming from him or his wife for all the harm done to all these women.  This is only further evidence that he needs to be behind bars.  As far as his wife goes, I think she is in great need of therapy.  She is sick woman, imo.   I pray she will get help.  I am glad justice was served.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am hoping now that TV One will remove his show from their lineup.

Respected Contributor

Was there testimony that Camille Cosby knew her husband was drugging and raping women? Why is she responsible for her husband's crimes?

Honored Contributor

http://www.playball.net/fs/img/news/rs-300x/emoticon-showing-thumb-up-vector-10176350.jpg

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

Was there testimony that Camille Cosby knew her husband was drugging and raping women? Why is she responsible for her husband's crimes?

********   Camille Cosby has continually called his accusers lynch mobs, liars, etc.  She, to my knowledge, has defended him to the end and still does.  No one has said she is responsible for his actions.  I am saying, she is responsible for her actions and should want justice for all the people he has hurt.  It's almost like she has been brainwashed or something.  Very odd.  Either she can't take the truth, is in denial, or whatever....I don't know.  Something is certainly amiss in her life.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@bathina wrote:

********   Camille Cosby has continually called his accusers lynch mobs, liars, etc.  She, to my knowledge, has defended him to the end and still does.  No one has said she is responsible for his actions.  I am saying, she is responsible for her actions and should want justice for all the people he has hurt.  It's almost like she has been brainwashed or something.  Very odd.  Either she can't take the truth, is in denial, or whatever....I don't know.  Something is certainly amiss in her life.

Well of course she's in denial. This is her husband of many years. A person she loved and trusted. Many posters here were also in denial when this story first broke. The women accusers were run up one side and down the other because they didn't report the rapes immediately.

I think it is cruel, to be honest, to wish Camille Cosby ill. She is a victim in this too, imo. Women are not responsible for the actions of their husbands unless they somehow colluded in the behavior.

Honored Contributor

I was very angry with him. Now I just feel so sad...He gave us so much  joy, and  many good insights,  in the past. I just don't know what happened to him

I suspect he is mentally ill, and I am glad he was caught

Honored Contributor

I'm said too @cherry.  Not because I feel sorry for him.  It's just a sad sad situation. 

Honored Contributor

I do feel a bit sorry for him..What happened to him destroyed a person, so many of us respected ,and admired..I think that is so sad, and such a waste of a life, that up until this happened, was well lived

Honored Contributor

Buh bye. It sure is a sad sad situation. Mostly for the victims.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"