Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bill Cosby has been sentenced

Lord have mercy. Are ya'll watching this? A spokesperson just said Cosby was being persecuted and "Jesus was persecuted and look what happened"

Crazytown. All over the place.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

BC spending (one day) in general prison odds unlikely. Instead secretly taken to undisclosed location "rich elites prison" such a private prison exists. 

Trusted Contributor

Squandered his fame. Ruined his name.  Earned his shame. 

Super Contributor

I'm glad to hear it! There has always been "something" about this man ... couldn't put my finger on it. Couldn't stomach his show or any programming he was ever on. I guess I know what that something is. I was twice a victim of sexual assult many years ago, never reported. I think I can spot one. Happy day for this victim!

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Good. I hope every day is hell for him.

Unfortunately I don't think he will have one day of hell, even after all the damage he's done over the years.  3-10 does not seem enough to those who suffered at his hands.  Pig.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

BC spending one day in general prison highly unlikely. Instead secretly taken to undisclosed location "rich elites prison" such a private prison exists. 

@Sweet_Serenity this is not true. As I said I work in a Philly law firm and do criminal law so he will go to a Pennsylvania state prison and serve his time, the same prisons every other PA state convicted persons go to. He will more likely than not be in solitary confinement because of his fame and his protection, but he will not go to some undisclosed location "rich elites prison". We don't have such state faciliteis here. As soon as he is classified in prison I will look him up in our system and see which prison they sent him to.

Respected Contributor

Tabbycat, I always felt the same way , "something" about him... and for the same reason. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I sure hope he has to serve the time, but I doubt it.

@QVCkitty1

If he does I'm sure it will be at one of those Resorts for the wealthy.

Honored Contributor

May this poor, old, blind man spend every second of his remaining days behind bars and in pain.  You earned them BC.  Only wish you could suffer the same as these women did.  And dear wifey ... enjoy your tarnished world now.  You knew what he was, allowed it to happen and may have even helped. To me, that makes you just as guilty. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I sure hope he has to serve the time, but I doubt it.

@QVCkitty1

If he does I'm sure it will be at one of those Resorts for the wealthy.

@Nightowlz, nope they don't exist here. He will go to a PA state prison just like all of the other state convicted individuals here.