Honored Contributor

Re: Bill Cosby-Breaking news

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Why do you think this?

Cosby travelled a LOT when he had both his TV shows and stand up dates in large venues.   He could have gotten away with any number of things when he was "away".   

Well we could start when he was sued for paternity for a child he sired outside of the marriage.  One he denied for close to a decade.  The suit was brutal, and I bet there was no stone was unturned in an effort to get a settlement.  Camille is not an idiot, she's been given the heads up about her creepy husband, no doubt.  Can I prove it, no, do I believe it to be true, yes I do.......

Trusted Contributor

Just like Mrs. Jerry Sanduskly, 'didn't know' anything. Enablers, co-dependents, who knows?

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Why do you think this?

Cosby travelled a LOT when he had both his TV shows and stand up dates in large venues.   He could have gotten away with any number of things when he was "away".   

Well we could start when he was sued for paternity for a child he sired outside of the marriage.  One he denied for close to a decade.  The suit was brutal, and I bet there was no stone was unturned in an effort to get a settlement.  Camille is not an idiot, she's been given the heads up about her creepy husband, no doubt.  Can I prove it, no, do I believe it to be true, yes I do.......

That makes a lot of sense ......

in fact, my sister is convinced that Camille has been busy quieting shifting all their assets to foreign and offshore accounts so that if he loses any civil suits, all their money is untouchable !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

It's all so sickening and disturbing!...He's lucky that none of his victims experienced a life-threatening reaction to the mixture of drugs and alcohol...As well, who knows if someone is also on some type of medication.

As far as his wife, I don't understand why she is being attacked by some...She is not the perpetrator!...No one knows what she is going through and I'm certainly not going to judge her in all of this mess!

If she had no knowledge of what was going on, then of course none of this was her fault.

But if she knew and allowed it to continue, then IMO she deserves to be attacked.  Lots of people close to him kept their mouths shut for decades out of fear that his career would be ruined.  I really hope she wasn't one of those people, but I work in the entertainnment business and this "news" has been widely known for a very long time.  So I find it hard to believe that she never knew what was going on.  Especially after he admitted to the drugging years ago.  He's been creepy & inappropriate for as far back as I can remember, nasty & demanding, and in all my years working in television I have never known anyone so disliked by so many.  I heard about all of this a long time ago, and believed it right from the start.  He has an arrogance and demeaning attitude toward women, and he never attempted to hide that.  Some of the requests he made both on & off set were deliberately designed to be humiliating to women.  I just can't imagine that all of that was successfully hidden from his wife.

I've never met her, but from what I've heard, she's a very kind & loving woman.  I just hope that her loyalty to him didn't make her look the other way and allow these women to be victimized.  Women shouldn't allow that to happen to each other!

I hope she knew nothing.  I hope she knows now.  And I hope she leaves him and finds a better life.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I don't know Camille Cosby personally, but my guess is that she has enjoyed a marriage with a celebrity husband who was revered and made a LOT of money over the years, so she was a celebrity, too.

As we've seen, Cosby can be VERY charming, and I'm sure he charmed her, too.

Of course, it's also possible she's just had her head in the sand all this time,  too.

Privately, he's not charming.  At all.  I can't imagine that someone could pretend to be charming and wonderful for all the years they've been married.  Especially him.  He's  not that good an actor, and he's a pretty unpleasant guy off-camera.  There's no way she's not well-aware of that.

Head in the sand sounds like a good possibility to me.  And shame on her if that's the case because the warning signs were all there, loud & clear, for a very long time.

Contributor

I don't think the news is that breaking. Did anyone ever believe he was telling the truth when he said he didn't do anything to those women. That man is sick. I hope with all of his money he get the help he needs.
Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

What an embarassment to Camille his wife of...........how many years?  How coould any real woman worth her salt ever call him her mate or husband?  He had and desired other females much more attractive than she was/is.  Yuck.

***You think those other women were more atttactive than her?  They were younger,yes, but Camille is/was a beautiful, intelligent woman.   Who knows what she knew all these years? Probably that he had affairs, but not rape as what occurred. At any rate, I see no reason to include her in this.  These actions were his and his alone.  You know, it's so easy from the outside, to judge, but no one knows what went on between them.  Unless you walk in her shoes, you have no idea.  Someone is on Anderson right now talking about "gaslighting."

Yes, those other females were more attractive in my opinion.  I didn't judge her, just commented on how she could stay with the creep and call him her husband.  She must have known something was going on. 

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

What an embarassment to Camille his wife of...........how many years?  How coould any real woman worth her salt ever call him her mate or husband?  He had and desired other females much more attractive than she was/is.  Yuck.

***You think those other women were more atttactive than her?  They were younger,yes, but Camille is/was a beautiful, intelligent woman.   Who knows what she knew all these years? Probably that he had affairs, but not rape as what occurred. At any rate, I see no reason to include her in this.  These actions were his and his alone.  You know, it's so easy from the outside, to judge, but no one knows what went on between them.  Unless you walk in her shoes, you have no idea.  Someone is on Anderson right now talking about "gaslighting."

Yes, those other females were more attractive in my opinion.  I didn't judge her, just commented on how she could stay with the creep and call him her husband.  She must have known something was going on. 

***If that's not judging, then what is?  Usually when someone says, "I'm not judging"....they are.  Smiley Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Why do you think this?

***"Sired"?  Interesting word choice.  Lots of men have had children from affairs outside of marriage.  That doesn't mean they were drugging and raping them.  I don't see where that alone would be an indicator of criminal behavior.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

@Bellamay wrote:
I don't think the news is that breaking. Did anyone ever believe he was telling the truth when he said he didn't do anything to those women. That man is sick. I hope with all of his money he get the help he needs.

Not to put too fine a point on it,  but that man is a CRIMINAL. 

Contributor

I agree 100 percent. I didn't want to be too mean and have them take down the blog.