Honored Contributor

Re: Bill Cosby-Breaking news

@Moonchilde wrote:
Is it just me? Ever since I turned the news on tonight, both local and national, they have been showing, and holding the camera on, extreme close-ups of very...unflattering...photos of Cosby's face. It is SO pronounced that I am beginning to think they are doing it deliberately. Not that I mind. It's curious.

So what should they use?    Promotional photos from the Cosby Show when he was a better looking young man?

That photo is one of the most recent out there ..... and it shows an ugly old man with a dark soul.    I think it fits him.

Esteemed Contributor

I knew he did what he did.  Ugh, such and unattractive undesirable man.  He would have to drug a female to perform his wrongdoing.  I am sure there were probably more females.  Gross.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

This is probably as close as he'll get to saying he is guilty of raping these women.

Honored Contributor

While I think he's guilty of sexual assault, here's the thing that is nagging my mind. He admitted to getting drugs to give to women he intended to have sex with. He never admitted to giving the drugs to anyone without their knowledge. So he can easily say that he was scoring so they could party together. And given the size of a quaalude ( at least from what I remember) I'm not sure how you would dose someone without them knowing. They are big pills and I can't imagine being able to dissolve that volume in a drink without it being noticable. I mean sure a smoothie would work, but I somehow doubt they were drinking smoothies. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Wricardos wrote:
I believe there should be NO time limit on sex crimes in any of our states! I am also anxious to watch the View today as Goldberg is a strong supporter of Cosby.

Today she maintained that he is innocent until proven guilty.  

Raven danced around it, but admitted she would not be there on the View if not for him.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Wricardos wrote:
I believe there should be NO time limit on sex crimes in any of our states! I am also anxious to watch the View today as Goldberg is a strong supporter of Cosby.

Today she maintained that he is innocent until proven guilty.  

Raven danced around it, but admitted she would not be there on the View if not for him.

That's just disgusting. But how many celebrities are fans of Mike Tyson who is a convicted rapist. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Judd Apatow is really going at it towards Cosby on Twitter. But Cosby still seems to have plenty of supporters too.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

I always felt that he was guilty but why did these women wait so long to speak up?  He continued to drug other women.  His wife should leave him.

Hi KatCat1 - There were 12 victims ready to testify in another case about 10 years ago. This isn't new at all. Many women spoke up before but were shamed, intimidated, threatened or ignored. We all know that many rapes are not reported for the same reasons. I think that one victim's claims really just built momentum now because others were willing to come forward at this point in time.  

I think his wife is a doormat, and has been for decades. She knew all about this, but is willing to continue to be married to him.  $$

Honored Contributor

karma is coming back to bite his butt big time!!He is nothing but a big

Liar!! Liar!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

"While I think he's guilty of sexual assault, here's the thing that is nagging my mind. He admitted to getting drugs to give to women he intended to have sex with. He never admitted to giving the drugs to anyone without their knowledge. So he can easily say that he was scoring so they could party together. And given the size of a quaalude ( at least from what I remember) I'm not sure how you would dose someone without them knowing. They are big pills and I can't imagine being able to dissolve that volume in a drink without it being noticable. I mean sure a smoothie would work, but I somehow doubt they were drinking smoothies"

Numerous women reported it was in the glass of wine he gave them.  One was specific and said she felt the effects of being drugged on her second sip.

You mention not being able to understand how it can be done.  Haven't your heard all the public service announcements to young women, NEVER to leave their drink unattended, and to ALWAYS make their own?

It happens all the time, it's a crime.  Women black out, remember nothing, but often wake up to the physical evidence.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices