Contributor

Biggest profit brand for the Q????

So, which brand do you think brings in the most $$ for the Q?  Isaac?  Halston? Lori??  Susan G?  I think it might be D & C.  Partly because it appeals to the primary shopping base for QVC.  I've had it with Ms. Shawn.  Time for her to move on.  Even when she is trying to sell a brand I like, I just can't buy it!!  i like Pat and Carolyn.  Thoughts????

Respected Contributor

Re: Biggest profit brand for the Q????

I have no idea.  If I wanted to buy something ,the host wouldn't matter to me at all

Occasional Contributor

I was just watching Shawn and Jill from GILI on PM style and I could not believe how they were going on about THEMSELVES in the jacket they were showing.  They both ignored the poor model standing behind them and you could tell she felt embarressd.  It was so rude of both of them and I felt sorry for the model.  Shawn needs to get over herself..... 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would guess it is SG first, followed by LG in a close second place, and then D&C, based on my own surveillance of size and color availability of manyn items over a period of time. I don't think Halston, CW, LR are doing that well, and I would say. Quacker, GILI and JR even less so. just a guess

I very much agree with your other comment of the person who wears a lot of body scarves often fastened to the body  with an OBI and can't be followed regarding garment or product information because everything is goo goo gaga. Or maybe it's a form of lingua franca.   LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's probably a beauty brand.  Maybe IT or Josie M.

Honored Contributor

Denim & Co. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

ANY brand that is specifically sold only through the Q.

Jewelry has the largest market up, most of the costume jewelry is purchased under $5 and sold sometimes in the hundreds of dollars.  

Furniture also has huge mark ups.  There are furniture stores who have deals for which you buy $2,000 worth of furniture and get another $2,000 for free.  (We all know no one stays in business giving away "free")

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Probably D&Co. Even though I don't buy from this line much anymore. Tired of all the 95/5 clothing. Then the Graver line, don't buy because pricing is way to high. I am wnting more 100% cotton. 

Trusted Contributor

Susan Graver.

She has thousands of items for sale on the website.   There's your money trail

CVN1993 wrote:

So, which brand do you think brings in the most $$ for the Q?  Isaac?  Halston? Lori??  Susan G?  I think it might be D & C.  Partly because it appeals to the primary shopping base for QVC.  I've had it with Ms. Shawn.  Time for her to move on.  Even when she is trying to sell a brand I like, I just can't buy it!!  i like Pat and Carolyn.  Thoughts????

Trusted Contributor

Sales and profits are two different things.  Since I think the actual costs of manufacturing beauty items is extremely low, my bet is the biggest profit is in the beauty category -- It Cosmetics or Philosophy. 

Biggest sales?  My bet would be Susan Graver.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View