Esteemed Contributor

Big Thank You to the Q's Customer Service Reps

Once again, I am reminded as to how polite and helpful QVC's customer service reps are.  Today, I had to call HSN's CS and she tried to blame me for something that was not my fault, or at least I don't think it was.

On Sunday evening, I was watching Antthony's show and put three items in my cart.  When I went to check out, the cart was empty, which not only showed on the screen but was also in the message.  Yesterday and today, I received e-mails about the items in my cart.  So, I checked the cart and it was 0 items.  I went ahead and ordered one item that I really wanted and then it showed that I had three items in the cart.  I call CS and was told that I should have looked at the cart at the top of the screen.  I told her that there was a zero in the cart.  She went on to tell me how I should have proceeded and should have checked several other places.  I asked her why I should have to check in all these places if there was a zero in the cart, at which point she told me to have a nice day.  In other words, it was my fault.

I found this to be not very nice and it made me remember how wonderful I have always found the CS reps at QVC.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Thank You to the Q's Customer Service Reps

@SXMGirl ~ I don't shop with HSN but absolutely agree that the customer service here at QVC is excellent.  I received the wrong Christmas tree and they made getting the wrong one out of here and getting the correct one to me painless.  (And no attitude, either)!  :-)

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

Once again, I am reminded as to how polite and helpful QVC's customer service reps are.  Today, I had to call HSN's CS and she tried to blame me for something that was not my fault, or at least I don't think it was.

On Sunday evening, I was watching Antthony's show and put three items in my cart.  When I went to check out, the cart was empty, which not only showed on the screen but was also in the message.  Yesterday and today, I received e-mails about the items in my cart.  So, I checked the cart and it was 0 items.  I went ahead and ordered one item that I really wanted and then it showed that I had three items in the cart.  I call CS and was told that I should have looked at the cart at the top of the screen.  I told her that there was a zero in the cart.  She went on to tell me how I should have proceeded and should have checked several other places.  I asked her why I should have to check in all these places if there was a zero in the cart, at which point she told me to have a nice day.  In other words, it was my fault.

I found this to be not very nice and it made me remember how wonderful I have always found the CS reps at QVC.

I have NEVER been treated like that at HSN.  As a matter of fact, they are consistently polite, unlike QVC or Evine, which is the worst. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it depends on who you talk to.

I had a problem with ONE Luminara candle that came in the set of 3....it didn't work. QVC Customer service said I had to return ALL THREE to get a replacement. I had already given the other 2 as gifts and that wasn't possible.

Barbara here on the boards helped me replace the one that did not work without sending them ALL back.

Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl, I wholeheartedly agree.  QVC has exceptional customer service.

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I had a problem with ONE Luminara candle that came in the set of 3....it didn't work. QVC Customer service said I had to return ALL THREE to get a replacement. I had already given the other 2 as gifts and that wasn't possible.

Barbara here on the boards helped me replace the one that did not work without sending them ALL back.

There are some excellent customer service reps that work for Qvc and some who forget why they were hired in the first place namely that if it wasn't for us they'd have no job at all. Best to remember that you think?! 

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

i had that exact same problem @Nataliesgramma, but i still had all three candles. i called customer service and they quickly gave me a credit for one of my candles and told me to throw it away instead of returning it. if she had not helped me initially  i would have called right back to speak with another agent. backup from the mods here sure is a great feature also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein