Trusted Contributor

We had wind here today in SW Colorado.  A couple of flakes.  Supposed to snow tonight and be 10°...we'll see....DW

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Scooby Doo.  Where are you?  That's a loL of snow.

Salt Lake City

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

and it's headed your way, East Coasters.  All the Rocky Mountain States are being affected.  Today it was big wind in New Mexico, tomorrow it turns bitterly cold with snow in mountains and plains.  It'll be 16° tomorrow night.

@Kachina624   FREEZE warning for northern areas of PHX......I just went out and covered my water spigots.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@cherry  LOL don't trust those groundhogs. My brother lives in Punxsutawney and he laughs too. It's a big day in that small town. Az. yesterday was about 78 today cloudy & hit low 60's with some winds, tonight goes down to 35 what is going on? 

Super Contributor
Oh wow, SO JEALOUS here! I would love a big snow! ❄⛄❄⛄ Enjoy, and be safe if you have to travel!🙏
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

Bracing ourselves for the cold weather on Wednesday....

Image result for peanuts meme is it spring yet"

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi  so funny you mention that my DH just wrapped the outsidefaucets & call DD to do the same thing. He is so afraid of pipes busting, my heater will be going non stop tonight. Yep live in Az. and our houses aren't made to handle low temps. Yesterday Super Bowl Sunday was so nice now this.

Honored Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:
Oh wow, SO JEALOUS here! I would love a big snow! ❄⛄❄⛄ Enjoy, and be safe if you have to travel!🙏

@HeiressIn-FL.  I don't blame you.  Hearing about other's snow would nearly kill me too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

@Desertdi  so funny you mention that my DH just wrapped the outsidefaucets & call DD to do the same thing. He is so afraid of pipes busting, my heater will be going non stop tonight. Yep live in Az. and our houses aren't made to handle low temps. Yesterday Super Bowl Sunday was so nice now this.

@sissel   My heat pump doesn't work well when it gets down in the 30's....and I have electric logs in the fireplace, and a space heater in the bathroom and den.    (Besides long underwear and lots of wool blankets!)  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi  Oh I know will be sleeping with my knee high socks on tonight LOL that electric pump tries but not happening tonight. It's the 2 cats in bed with us tonight too. I really need to get someone out to spray insulation up in the crawl space attic. My house is 25yrs think it is time.