Honored Contributor

Can we not commiserate with our N/E friends about this snowstorm without making it a political issue?

Of course not....such a shame.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

baltimore area.......ours has now changed over to freezing rain and sleet for the time being. we currently have several inches of snow. it was coming down pretty fast and the flakes were HUGE.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Approx.  3:30 NYC ....

Snow has started falling - looks like "very wet" heavy snow - no light fluffy stuff.

Trusted Contributor

Hope all the eastern folks will be safe.Usuallyhereinwis we get hit hard,stay safe

Respected Contributor

I hope everyone that was in the middle of this big snow storm is staying safe and warm.  On TV, it looks great right before Christmas.  But that is easy for me to say since I am in an area that didn't get any snow!  lol

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

From the New York Times:

Eating outside in a snowstorm in NYC

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr