Honored Contributor

Big Lots Friends and Family Sale Sat. & Sun.

20% off at Big Lots this Saturday (for their store card holders) and Sunday (with coupon; however my local stores make the sale for everyone, coupon or not, and they have extra coupons at the registers).   I like this sale - I stock up on some  basic household and home office items.  I also usually get a couple of extra thingsy that you freeze and then put into coolers to keep the food colder.  Stuff like that.  I'm going to be sure to go.

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Lots Friends and Family Sale Sat. & Sun.

wish there was a big lots near me. there used to be a store about 40 miles or so, but last word i heard that store was closed a while ago.

Honored Contributor

I go to Big Lots at least once a month to stock up on basics... Kleenex, plastic food bags, bagged popcorn, Epsom salt etc... You need to know your prices and what is really deal and what is not. 

Respected Contributor

i only went to Big Lots once a cpl yrs back when they had a bunch of Philosophy creams and stuff. other than that i did not think they had greatest deals. plus i got so lost driving there and back i was in tears . the roads here are so wonky. now i hava a gps!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I go to Big Lots at least once a month to stock up on basics... Kleenex, plastic food bags, bagged popcorn, Epsom salt etc... You need to know your prices and what is really deal and what is not. 

Which is true for any place where one shops.