Honored Contributor

Big Brother 14 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/29/2012!!!

It's party time!!! The BB houseguests had their sushi party last night and those not invited had a party inside. Booze was flowing and inhibitions melted away. We had nudity (all male unfortunately) as Ian once again streaked the house wearing nothing but the cowboy hat and Wil went skinny dipping. We had kissing as they played spin the bottle and Shane and Danielle exchanged their first kiss. (Which then had Danielle obsessing about it afterwards trying to decipher what it all meant.) They all had a good time and just relaxed for a bit.

When the celebrating finally wound back down the game once again resumed. Joe knows he's going home this week and isn't happy about it. Frank told Boogie that he hopes Jenn or Ian wins HOH this week and takes out Shane so he can keep his hands clean. (So much for his "The Three Amigos" alliance with Danielle and Shane.) Joe wants Jenn to work with the girls and unite to get an all girl's final. He thinks the guys will pick one another off until they're all gone.

So, at this moment Joe and Ashley are the nominees and are likely to remain the nominees. Frank, Shane and Danielle are in a new alliance (The Three Amigos) of which Frank is obviously not very firmly involved since he still wants Shane gone. He still wants Shane out next week, only he wants someone else to get the blood on their hands. If Frank wins HOH it'll be interesting to see if he has the cajones to put Shane up directly. ("Dude, I'm only putting you up as a pawn so no one will think we're in an alliance. We're 'The Three Amigos.' I'll get the votes to keep you. Don't worry." See ya, Shane!)

Danielle is continuing to obsess over Shane in a very unhealthy fashion. Shane is largely continuing to ignore Danielle's not so subtle advances and stay more friends than anything. (God help Shane if they end up in the jury house together.) There should be some way we can get a copy of the book "He's Just Not That Into You" into the house for Danielle. Shane also jokingly suggested having Wil sleep up in the HOH room with him instead of Danielle which raises still more questions about Shane's true orientation.

Things should be pretty quiet today. They spent a lot of energy yesterday and this should be a day for recovery and relaxation. I'd be surprised if anything too dramatic went down. In a perfect world Shane would decide to put up Frank as a replacement nominee tomorrow since Danielle controls who goes home this week and then they could help to hide their alliance. I wouldn't be stunned to see Dan suggest that. That would let them keep the option of evicting Frank in their back pocket if they needed it. By saving Ashley they could also draw her to their side. It's the smart, strategic thing to do and I'm betting Dan will suggest it.

All of the current scheming and strategy will blow up on Thursday when Julie announces that the coaches will be/may be returning to the game. I'm thinking they may have to compete against the evicted houseguests to enter the game though. Much like last season when Brendon had to compete against Lawon to see who would re-enter the house. There's a reason they're keeping Kara and Jojo in sequester. It's not just in case a houseguest implodes and leaves early, since Willie did that and they didn't drop Kara back in.

I'm betting they're planning a competition where the coaches have to play their way into the game against the earlier evictees. I wouldn't be stunned to see Thursday's HOH comp be a combination HOH comp and who enters the game comp. The current houseguests would all still have their slots guaranteed, but the four coaches would have to outlast the three evictees (Kara, Jojo, and presumably Joe) to be able to enter the game. It's possibly a hanging comp (like last year's banana comp) and the seven would all be fighting for four spots. The last four of those seven still holding on would then enter the game. We'll know more in a few days. We're likely to end up with a combination of returning houseguests and coaches in the game by the end of the week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!