Honored Contributor

Big Brother 13 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/06/2011!!!

And the fortune teller finally springs to life! We learned that her name is Crystal (hence all the zooming in on the crystal ball throughout the season.) She told the houseguests, "If you hear my laugh, you must run into the parlour and listen to my fortune. Miss a reading and you won't be HOH."

Here are the fortunes (more or less) as they were told.

"In 2018 Shelly will make millions when her book, "How I created the perfect tan and you tan too" reaches #3 on the all-time best seller list. Leave me now."

"In 2017 after the hot Miami sun becomes too much for her to bear, Porsche will move to Anchorage, Alaska and buy an igloo with an Eskimo named Ernie. Leave, be gone."

"In 2014 Jeff will diasppear from society. He will be last seen wandering the Chicago streets muttering two words, clown shoe. Leave my parlor room."

"On October 15, 2011 at 3:42 pm Daniele will reconcile with her father Di*ck. On October 15, 2011 at 3:49 pm they will go back to not speaking. Leave me now, leave my parlor room."

In 2014 after sleeping for 19 straight days and making national headlines in a sleep study, Kalia will earn her dream job as a mattress and pillow tester. Leave my parlor room. Leave my parlor room."

"In 2016 Lawon will take New York's Fashion Week by storm when he launches his handsomefied line of hats, ties, and jackets. Leave me now."

"After taking nine years to earn his Phd, Brendon will shock scholars and physicians alike after discovering the cure for an ailment that has plagued him his entire life, athlete's foot. Leave my parlor room. Leave me now."

"In 2020 Adam will file for bankruptcy after investing his life savings in a line of bacon scented heavy metal teddy bears for children. Leave me now! Leave my parlour room."

"In 2018 Rachel will give birth to a 9lb 6 oz bouncing baby boy naming it Bookie Jr. after its proud father. Leave my parlor room."

"In 2012 Cassi will land a role alongside international megastar David Hasselhoff in the countryfied Baywatch reboot RiverWatch. Leave my parlor room. Leave my parlor room."

"In 2015 Evel Di*ck will start a Christmas tradition by bringing gifts to heavily tattooed orphans changing his name from Evel Di*ck to Olde Saint Di*ck. Leave me now. Leave my parlor room."

"In 2013 Dominic will grace the cover of Seventeen magazine with the headline 'Total Domination.' He'll dethrone pop sensation Justin Bieber as America's favorite heartthrob. Leave, begone. Leave me now. Leave my parlor room. Leave my parlor room."

In 2015 Keith will land a job hosting a new dating show called, 'Love Rejection" but it will be short lived after it's revealed that he tried to date all 29 female contestants. Leave my parlor room."

In 2011, after the runaway success of the humilitard, Jordan will launch a line of humilitard inspired items including the humilacar, humilafier and humilabake oven. Leave my parlor room. Leave me now. Leave, begone."

Having heard all of the fortunes the houseguests are now going slowly insane trying to remember them all word for word. Adam isn't helping mattters any by occasionally giving Porsche and Jordan the wrong answer. Rachel will be working with Jordan pretty much nonstop today to make sure she knows them all forwards and back. All of them seem to be ignoring the fact that each time she dismissed them she used different phrasing to dismiss them. That could be a big mistake on their part. I'm betting that will play a role in the questions. (Much like the guinea pigs being a pre-existing couple played a role in season 9.) Most of them are walking out and paying no attention at all to how she dismisses them. I'm betting anything her dismissals will be included in the questions.

Now that they absolutely know it's a Q&A comp for HOH today Rachel and Jordan have united on getting out Kalia. Jordan's earlier plan to give Kalia a sympathy vote has now been largely forgotten. They're afraid that if they do that then Adam may vote to keep her also and they'd have Adam and Kalia united against them.

It looks like the feeds will be going down later today when they pretape Wednesday's show and stay down until after the West coast ariing of Big Brother on Wednesday, so don't expect a lot in the way of updates. Rumors will leak out after today's taping of who was evicted (Kalia) and who the new HOH is (pretty much everyone in the house will be mentioned in one rumor or another) but we won't absolutely know until after Wednesday's show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!