Honored Contributor

Big Brother 13 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/23/2011!!!

Things are getting interesting in the old BB 13 house. Rachel and Brendon have finallly started to get suspicious of Daniele. They seem to have figured out that she's behind a lot of the stuff going on in the house and that she stands to benefit the most from anything they do. They now suspect that she's manipulating them into a fight with Jeff and Jordan to get them to pick each other off and leave the house open to her and her followers.

This makes today's POV very, very important for Dominic. Dominc or Adam have to win to guarantee that Dominic stays in the house. He now seems to be the target of Brendon and Rachel this week. They want to remove one of Daniele's pawns this week in Dominic and then possibly Daniele herself next week when the Gold Key no longer protects her.

Brendon and Rachel want to have some private time with Jeff and Jordan later to talk things over with them and see what they think (they already have doubts about Daniele) but right now, things don't look so good for Dominic. Jeff and Jordan have wanted him gone for some time, but Brendon and Rachel have believed he was loyal. They're not so sure right now.

Daniele has really been playing the house hard and I think word has leaked out. Daniele has been telling Kalia wayyy too much and Kalia talks to everybody. Word has now reached Brendon and Rachel that Daniele is the problem and they seem to believe it. This could be a very bad week for Dominic. If he plays hard for the POV and loses, Brendon and Rachel will know he's not trustworthy since he promised to throw the comp. If he doesn't play hard, then they'll be likely to evict him anyway. If he plays hard and wins the POV he'll be safe this week, but a huge target from now on.

The only people eligible to play in the POV today will be Brendon/Rachel, Dominic/Adam, and either Jeff/Jordan or Kalia/Lawon. I don't really see any way Kalia/Lawon will win the POV so Jeff and Jordan should be safe no matter what. If Jeff and Jordan are selected to play, then expect to see them play hard to win and keep the noms the same.

At this moment I would think the votes to evict Dominic would come from Jeff, Jordan, Brendon, and Shelly. Kalia might also vote to evict Dominic. Rachel would have the tiebreaker in the case of a four-four tie, so they don't need more than four votes to oust him.

I'll post back later in the day after the POV comp. Unless Adam./Dominic win POV, you can expect the nominations to stay the same.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!