Trusted Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Big Bang Theory has been renewed for 3 more seasons!

Woo hoo. Love that show, even the reruns. Great writing. I love it so much that my cats, Sheldon and Leonard, watch it with me.

Honored Contributor

Yay!!! My husband and I were latecomers but now we can't seem to get enough BBT, we usually find an episode or episodes to watch nightly. We don't care if they're reruns. Sheldon cracks us up. I want a 'Soft Kitty' t-shirt ....found one online that I might order.
Honored Contributor

Great news!!!!!
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I love the premise of this show, but wonder if it hasn't played itself out and if the actors are not aging out of their characters.

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

I love the premise of this show, but wonder if it hasn't played itself out and if the actors are not aging out of their characters.

I've been thinking that, also, to a certain degree lately. Don't get me wrong - I love this show and will keep watching but I'm not sure there might not have to be some major jumping of the shark 2-3 years from now. Hopefully, not. It's a great show but some shows just naturally run their course and it never hurts to get out while it's still good. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Me, too....as much as I love the show, unless they introduce a new character, it's going to end with a whimper. It's already gotten iffy, so can't imagine how 3 yrs will make it better.

Respected Contributor

We enjoy the show too but last time it was on I was thinking that Sheldon is getting older now and his shtick can't go on forever.

Respected Contributor

Maybe they'll have Penny and Leonard get married or have them off and on and keep exploring the Sheldon/Amy relationship.

I love it and don't care...just so it's on.