Honored Contributor

Re: Beyonce's Dad Has Breast Cancer

Since being diagnosed with cancer, Knowles said his outlook on life has changed and he is focused on living a healthier life.

"I stopped drinking. I wanted to just have a clean bill of health. ... Things that used to be important, Michael, are not important to me now. I just look at the world differently."

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Ah, Mr. Knowles...maybe you should take a page out of Beyonce’s

Plant-Based diet playbook & become more plant centered 

to save your life.   Gonna need more than ‘stop drinking.’

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Since being diagnosed with cancer, Knowles said his outlook on life has changed and he is focused on living a healthier life.

"I stopped drinking. I wanted to just have a clean bill of health. ... Things that used to be important, Michael, are not important to me now. I just look at the world differently."

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Ah, Mr. Knowles...maybe you should take a page out of Beyonce’s

Plant-Based diet playbook & become more plant centered 

to save your life.   Gonna need more than ‘stop drinking.’

WOW...you are just unbelievable.  At a loss for words.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

I knew a young Army officer many years ago who had breast cancer.  This was in 1970 so that diagnosis was even more unusual than today.  I have often wondered if he survived!

Super Contributor

My grandfather died from breast cancer at age 67. Even today, when I mention that for health record purposes, some people question a man having breast cancer.

Honored Contributor

I have male cousins who have been getting yearly mammograms for close to 20 years, due to their sisters diagnosis of breast cancer.   The girls were diagnosed within 2 weeks of each other by the same Dr, and testing showed the same genetic makeup, which sent the boys in for testing.  Both of them are carriers and while nothing has shown up in them as yet, their children have increased risk.  This particular gene is very strong in their mothers side of the family.