Honored Contributor

Re: Beyonce-JayZ twins were Premature

@muttmom wrote:

The father changed his name to JAY-Z from Jay Z

Twins often come early.

@muttmom

Oh, please forgive me if I didn't spell his name the way he currently spells it, I apologize.

I don't keep up with name spelling changes.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

For the naysayers about her carrying this pregnancy with the twins, this sure isn't a prosthetic in this pic from her baby shower at the end of May.

Oh, boy, @KingstonsMom Woman Happy

It's a good thing she is not petite and is a strong, healthy woman!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

Twins often come early.

@muttmom

Oh, please forgive me if I didn't spell his name the way he currently spells it, I apologize.

I don't keep up with name spelling changes.

@KingstonsMom

I wasn't correcting anything you said.  I heard Carson Daly announce this morning that the father had changed his name.  He seemed to think it was pretty funny. It had nothing to do with your post.

I would not have known how JAY-Z or Jay Z or Jay-Z or Jay-Zee spelled his name if I had not seen the segment. 

Respected Contributor

Oh stop the arguing!  It comes down to just another couple having twins - congrats!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG....ENOUGH with all the bickering on these threads about the most insignificant reasons. 

Quit picking posters apart, let them post what they want and think how they want as long as it is within standards of this forum....no one is PERFECT, no one is always RIGHT...enough of getting your panties in a wad...it's gotten to the point that people would

ARGUE WITH A STOP SIGN...GEEZ!

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to Beyonce and Jay-Z and prayers for the beautiful twins. 

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Twins often come early.

Our Grand Twins were born almost 6 weeks early.  She came home after 2 weeks and he stayed another week.

Honored Contributor

My twins were 17 days early and weighed 6lbs/9ozs and 5lbs/11ozs. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@HappyDaze

Oh, she definitely carried them, there are pregnancy pics everywhere online with her huge belly.

So strange. I peruse the internet (not gossip websites though) and never once saw anything about it. Or maybe I just subconsciously ignored them if I did see them. Her first one was a surrogate though right? I can't remember (not that it really matters). 

@HappyDazeShe also carried her first.  Unfortunately, she was berated and accused of lying.  That's happening a lot to celebs lately, they seem to be fair game for a lot of disgruntled people.

First, why would anyone lie about whether or not they carried the child? Secondly, why would anyone CARE whether or not someone did or did not carry their own child? Who cares who carried what? 

Anyway, these are all rhetorical questions. I know there are some people who seem to be so personally vested in celebrities and people they don't know (case in point- hosts and vendors on QVC!!) that perhaps they think they should be involved in their most personal parts of those celebrities lives. It is a bit odd, actually. I don't care how someone builds their family. Makes no difference to my life and as long as everyone involved is happy and healthy, who.cares.?!

Super Contributor

She has now given birth to three children.