Honored Contributor

Re: Beverly Johnson is the newest B.Cosby accuser..............

When Beverly Johnson came forward, I immediately thought of another very successful, beautiful model of that time....a popular vendor over @ HSN. She was on TV & in film in that era...wouldn't surprise me if if her name comes up down the road.

Super Contributor

On 12/20/2014 sidsmom said:
On 12/20/2014 HollyDays said:
On 12/18/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

What I find interesting is that Phylicia Rashad isn't saying a word ...... {#emotions_dlg.crying}

You think she'd come to his defense, right?

Why should a co-worker comment? We're they connected outside of filming?

Why did Whoopi comment? Why did other colleagues of his come to his defense on Twitter? He publically thanked them.

Rashad has a lot to lose when they pull the Cosby syndicated reruns. I would imagine she and the others heavily rely on that income.

Honored Contributor

On 12/20/2014 sidsmom said:
On 12/18/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

What I find interesting is that Phylicia Rashad isn't saying a word ...... {#emotions_dlg.crying}

You think she'd come to his defense, right?

Why should a co-worker comment? We're they connected outside of filming?

Why did Whoopi comment? Why did other colleagues of his come to his defense on Twitter? He publically thanked them.

Rashad has a lot to lose when they pull the Cosby syndicated reruns. I would imagine she and the others heavily rely on that income.

Why would you imagine that? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Isn't she working on Grey's Anatomy now?

Honored Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Ilikeshade said:

I'm sure there are many famous pigmen out there who have hurt women and gotten away with it.

Unfortunately, I think you're right ... {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Why...................I think because like a lot of twisted people and successful twisted people...........they know how to pick their victims.......he wanted something...but so did they, they wanted to break into the business and they wanted that badly.......those young girls bought the roles he played at the time, heck, so did most of America....he was the spy that kept America safe.......he was Fat Albert the kid that helped everyone......and he was Doctor Huckstable, the perfect father who guided his kids with love and laughter........he was the character you could trust..............those girls bought it and so did everyone else.

He's an actor.........he makes his bread and butter from playing parts..........playing them so convincingly that you believe he IS the character he's playing........he lived two lives and he played his role in each quite convincingly.........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Occasional Contributor

He hasn't aged well and has become quite ugly in the looks department. Matches his ugly heart.

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 raven-blackbird said:
On 12/20/2014 HollyDays said: <p class="quote_author">Why did Whoopi comment? Why did other colleagues of his come to his defense on Twitter? He publically thanked them.

Why...................I think because like a lot of twisted people and successful twisted people...........they know how to pick their victims.......he wanted something...but so did they, they wanted to break into the business and they wanted that badly.......those young girls bought the roles he played at the time, heck, so did most of America....he was the spy that kept America safe.......he was Fat Albert the kid that helped everyone......and he was Doctor Huckstable, the perfect father who guided his kids with love and laughter........he was the character you could trust..............those girls bought it and so did everyone else.

He's an actor.........he makes his bread and butter from playing parts..........playing them so convincingly that you believe he IS the character he's playing........he lived two lives and he played his role in each quite convincingly.........................................raven

It's strange that some people actually think that characters on a screen and the actors that portray them are one and the same. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

It's sad, actually. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}