Honored Contributor

Re: Beverly Johnson is the newest B.Cosby accuser..............

On 12/11/2014 cody said:

I believe that for every one of these women that have come forward, there are a few others that are still afraid to come forward. Still feeling shame and embarrassed for their friends and family to find out. There are as many reasons as there are women for keeping their stories quiet. There are a lot of judgmental people out there that still think a woman is to blame or could have prevented her assault. I am not one of them.

I agree that there are probably many more that may never come forward. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

What I didn't know was that the "rumors" have been flying for decades and another top exec said this was "the best kept secret in Hollywood".

Of course, the "little people" would never be privvy to that best kept secret and were not aware of what they were walking into. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

As with many secksual predators, they're good at APPEARING friendly and upstanding.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if there are any women with more recent experiences that will speak up. This all couldn't have stopped long ago---enough that all victims are outside the statue of limitations period.

There could be women that can bring this man down.

I've heard of men taking advantage of their place in Hollywood, or using their wealth as their protection, but not so far as to drugging them.

He is a serial rapist. The drugging charges alone should send him to jail.

How does he sleep at night? And his wife?????

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Lucky charm said:

I'm wondering if there are any women with more recent experiences that will speak up. This all couldn't have stopped long ago---enough that all victims are outside the statue of limitations period.

There could be women that can bring this man down.

I've heard of men taking advantage of their place in Hollywood, or using their wealth as their protection, but not so far as to drugging them.

He is a serial rapist. The drugging charges alone should send him to jail.

How does he sleep at night? And his wife?????

He has no conscience.

Occasional Contributor

Another former actress reported he told her to act drunk for an audition.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/11/2014 september said:

Giving all these women drugs...what if one had had a terrible reaction, and died from it? This man is evil.

That's certainly not outside the realm of possibility.
Super Contributor

Is it common for rape victims to take money from their rapists to pay rent and tuition?
Honored Contributor

My sister just told me she heard on entertainment tonight or one of those shows that the woman who played his wife Claire (phylicia rashad??) claims he drugged her!! What???

Honored Contributor

My sister just told me she heard on entertainment tonight or one of those shows that the woman who played his wife Claire (phylicia rashad??) claims he drugged her!! What???

Wha...

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

Omg
Respected Contributor

On 12/12/2014 NoelSeven said:

Wha...

Oh no

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____