Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I think I found the "remains of the day" from another discussion I had been missing!  Everyone please take care!

Glad you found us. I saw your thread about Proof and would love to discuss it with you...but to be honest, I'm askeerd to here on these boards. Skeerd.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@SoX @tansy  Yes, we can quote on ipads... I still have a couple of complaints about the boards... I guess I will go to suggestions or something?  : )

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

lola, is that a wristlet or what?

It is cute Smiley Happy

Isn't it just TDF? emotion_grin.png

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Good Morning everyone!

KM said:

"I did have a carpet burn or two in my younger days, (if you know what I mean),"

And Noel laughed and laughed! Woman LOL

bette, I had no idea they still made Campho-Phenique, where did you fine it?  My grandmother used to use that on my when I was a little kid.  I want some, if only to remember the smell of it, lol.

SoX, with all of us, it's anything goes.  If you don't cook, I'm interested, too... do you eat out?

We need to get another permanent chat thing going, maybe just a new thread every day.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Hi! Heart

This sounds like a movie!!! 

MGM, where you been?  You don't know the half of it!  All kinds of drama here today.  Hope you're doing well....

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I am not seeing any "drama."  Maybe I should read the whole thread before I say that?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ladies! 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

MGM.

Good Morning!

What do you want to do about another thread?   

We could just do a new daily where it wouldn't be horrible if it was under fire again.  We seem to be all over the place, so it would be nice if we could all be together again.

Honored Contributor

DH had his sleep tests in the hospital last night, poor guy, he couldn't sleep with all the electrodes and the mask, LOL. 

I had him pack so much for his sleepover, it looked like he was going to camp.  OK, maybe not that bad.  They don't know if they got enough data, since he had a hard time getting any sleep at all.

He was released at 6am, came home, showered, and went right to bed.

Esteemed Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

MGM.

Good Morning!

What do you want to do about another thread?   

We could just do a new daily where it wouldn't be horrible if it was under fire again.  We seem to be all over the place, so it would be nice if we could all be together again.

Hi honey,

It is very nice all being together but 'm going to wait until a few days and see what happens.  

My husband did his sleep study at home Noel.  He had a loner for 24 hours - he then had to bring it back to the doctor for them to do their analysis and after that he got the permanent one.  His has the "pillows" and it's been PEACE and QUIET ever since - more importantly, the sleep apnea is being addressed. 

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono... I think you'd better get that one, for sure!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~