Honored Contributor
Afternoon, everyone. I spent several hours confusing myself with more counter top choices -- no clear winners, but I had an excellent grilled salmon lunch with an artichoke tartar sauce. Seriously good. The little shopping center with a movie theater, shops like Chico's and numerous restaurants was bustling with patronsSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

We gave away our grill, too foggy here in the summer.  Steaks would be cold by the time they got to the table.

I got a heavy duty Staub grill pan from Williams-Sonoma, I wonder if that would work well of a variety of things?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Are you having good weather, tansy, what with all those people out and about?

Honored Contributor
Best kind of day, Noel. It turned sunny by noon and the heat's cooled offSmiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

We gave away our grill, too foggy here in the summer.  Steaks would be cold by the time they got to the table.

I got a heavy duty Staub grill pan from Williams-Sonoma, I wonder if that would work well of a variety of things?

I would think so Noel. I use a grill pan indoors quite a bit. It would have less smoky flavor but it would still get the carmelization.

Honored Contributor

Oh, good, thanks Melania!  I've used it for steaks but I haven't been too adventurous with it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you had a good time, tansy Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bette & Friends

[ Edited ]

Well, I had some food, some pills and a shower and I'm starting to feel halfway human, I think.

I had a thin flatbread with pepperoni and fresh mozzarella, done in the toaster oven so the flatbread got crisp.

I don't have much more than that. I feel exhausted by drama, and I have'nt really done anything all day. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

bette  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania2 wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

I would think so Noel. I use a grill pan indoors quite a bit. It would have less smoky flavor but it would still get the carmelization.

Yes I do this. I usually do a marinade and add a couple of drops of Liquid Smoke to it. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines