Respected Contributor

Bethlehem Lights 15th Anniv Prelit Christmas Tree-Do you own one?

Recommendations please...Is it a full tree, are the multi lights primary colors?  I don't care for the pink, lavendar, purple lights.  Also don't care for slim trees or flocked ones.  Just a full looking, easy to assemble, multi colors (red, blue, green, yellow) that's pretty and dependable.  Thank you all for any help.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights 15th Anniv Prelit Christmas Tree-Do you own one?

@AKgirl2  I'm not sure about any of the Bethlehem trees, but I think the brand Balsam Hill Christmas trees are beautiful.. They're backed by Good Housekeeping.  When I looked at their website, it looks like their trees are in the colors you want.. no purple or pink.  I can't post their website here as it might be cause for the mods to take it down.. So, you can look them up on the web youself.  Good luck.. I hope I helped you find your perfect tree..Smiley Happy

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@AKgirl2  I'm not sure about any of the Bethlehem trees, but I think the brand Balsam Hill Christmas trees are beautiful.. They're backed by Good Housekeeping.  When I looked at their website, it looks like their trees are in the colors you want.. no purple or pink.  I can't post their website here as it might be cause for the mods to take it down.. So, you can look them up on the web youself.  Good luck.. I hope I helped you find your perfect tree..Smiley Happy

Hi, and thank you for your recommendation.  I have looked at the Balsam Hill website for a tree.  They so lifelike and beautiful, but pricey.  I know you get what you pay for (usually), so I will look around at B & M stores if I don't find something online.

Respected Contributor

I agree about BH and their great quality. They are having their CIJ sale. I'm tempted but I don't need another tree.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't recommend a Bethlehem Lights tree. I got one and on the second year had problems with the lights. Many reviews said the same thing. Sorry BL, but true. 

Respected Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't recommend a Bethlehem Lights tree. I got one and on the second year had problems with the lights. Many reviews said the same thing. Sorry BL, but true. 

Thanks for heads up...unfortunately, that can happen with any tree you buy, especially online with returning, etc.

Super Contributor

DH and I aren't convinced about buying a pre- lit tree. So many report of the lights malfunctioning or only working one year.

Esteemed Contributor

I wont buy a tree on Q. (because they are way over priced IMO, and if it has to be sent back the shipping is terrible!). Some may laugh but we got our pre-lit 6.5 foot tree 7 years ago at BJs for 100 dollars and its still going strong! We get many compliments on our tree which I do up in all silver and aqua ornaments and silver strands of beads (to match our aqua living room walls). I also do not like these new pastel lights. I like the old type of colored lights.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The TSV for Saturday is an instant power, so easy set up, but it offers a remote so you can choose the colors. You also have a choice of flocked or not. 

H208491

Screenshot_2016-07-15-01-05-04-1.png

Screenshot_2016-07-15-01-12-46-1.png

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

I wont buy a tree on Q. (because they are way over priced IMO, and if it has to be sent back the shipping is terrible!). Some may laugh but we got our pre-lit 6.5 foot tree 7 years ago at BJs for 100 dollars and its still going strong! We get many compliments on our tree which I do up in all silver and aqua ornaments and silver strands of beads (to match our aqua living room walls). I also do not like these new pastel lights. I like the old type of colored lights.

@Shorty2U  You are so right. I've had many prelit trees that never stopped working. And yes, they are overpriced. I have back and neck issues and hubby was traveling for work, so I thought delivery to the door was a great idea. I hate that darn tree!  So sorry I ditched my old one before this one came or I'd have gone back to my old one.