Respected Contributor

Re: Bethenny & Colleen Lopez

@Kachina624@YorkieonmyPillow 

Who is Dennis?

Honored Contributor

I took a look....liked what I saw, but don't need any of the items that were for sale.  

I don't really care for her personality (what I've seen of her on the Housewives show) but think she's a hard worker and I wish her well. 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@Kachina624@YorkieonmyPillow 

Who is Dennis?

Her boyfriend who recently passed away. I may be wrong, but I think he also played a part in this most recent business venture 

Honored Contributor

Just tuned into HSN and they announced that all Skinny Girl products sold out.  

Respected Contributor

@september

Thank you! 

Trusted Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I turned it on to see who she is.  She just said she doesn’t need the money so why so much?  Tired of sending clothes back and paying shipping so not buying.

Yeah, she doesn't need the money so she does it because she wants all women to look beautiful.  Same old story.  Like I believe the only reason for her to make these jeans was to help me look like I have a beautiful butt.  Then in the next sentence says we are all beautiful but we all have flaws.  Not buying that line.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm always suspect of the sold-out brag.  Did they say how many were in inventory initially?  If they sold 300,000 then I'm impressed.

With newer lines and new items they often bring in a very limited number to gauge interest and then proclaim SELL-OUT when that very small number goes; it then becomes coveted and desirable, which may increase sales next time (i.e. This sold out last time on air and we Just got them back!}

A vicious shell game, but it probably works.

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I'm always suspect of the sold-out brag.  Did they say how many were in inventory initially?  If they sold 300,000 then I'm impressed.

For all we know, there could have been a total of 50 pairs available.

Honored Contributor

Honestly, how do some of these hosts look in the mirror with some of the sales spiel they come up?  This is why I could never be a host.  I'm too honest.  Or maybe for the right amount of money, I could be less honest.  LOL

I thought Bethenny was good on camera.  Her jeans are listed as "imported" which more than likely means made in China so the price is probably out of line although there are certainly more pricey brands out there.

We'll see how these do.  She sold shapewear in the past via tv and that didn't last long.   

Respected Contributor

I bought two pairs of Yummy jeans, which were originally over $100 each, for $20 each.  So I'll try these when they get to the clearance rack, too lol