Honored Contributor

Bethenny: She has an amazing work ethic!

Saw this on Twitter. This morning Bethenny was @ a dumpy grocery store in Houston hawking her wares...and @ a liquor store this afternoon. I realize she's a polarizing public figure, but man oh man....love her or hate her, you HAVE to admit she has an amazing work ethic...no one can take that away from you, yes?! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Honored Contributor

Re: Bethenny: She has an amazing work ethic!

i wonder though if this was part of the buyout contract?......that she had to do promotional tours for a certain period of time?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Beam reported Wednesday that comparable sales of Skinnygirl Cocktails, the low-calorie alcohol brand created by ex-reality TV star Bethenny Frankel, plunged 26% last year. It was the worst performer of the company’s spirits, which saw sales increase 2% overall. A number of Beam’s brands, including Pinnacle, Laphroaig, and Knob Creek, saw double-digit sales jumps in 2013.

Beam's Comparable Sales for 2013

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sapna/sales-slim-down-for-bethenny-frankels-skinnygirl-cocktail-br

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 11/21/2014 sunshine45 said:

i wonder though if this was part of the buyout contract?......that she had to do promotional tours for a certain period of time?

I would hang out in grocery stores for 20 million dollars too!

BTW - Her products taste TERRIBLE besides....no wonder they are tanking!!!

Honored Contributor

On 11/21/2014 terrier3 said:
On 11/21/2014 sunshine45 said:

I would hang out in grocery stores for 20 million dollars too!

BTW - Her products taste TERRIBLE besides....no wonder they are tanking!!!

i dont care for them at all either......tried a few and they were definitely not worth the price. you can find your own ""skinny"" drink recipes that are easy to make without having that artificial taste.

Honored Contributor

Sitting around a table in a store with a bottle of wine having your pic taken is hard work?

Respected Contributor

I only tasted the margarita, and it was bad. Of course I still finished the bottle.
Honored Contributor

How does she make alcohol that has less calories?

Or is it just the mix?

Respected Contributor

I figured it was the mixers, which is where the most calories probably are. But she has flavored vodkas and wine, so I don't know. My own concoction is vodka, regular water, and lime juice.
Honored Contributor

On 11/21/2014 VanSleepy said: I only tasted the margarita, and it was bad. Of course I still finished the bottle.

LOL i had to doctor it up with extra tequila, grand marnier, and some squeezes of lime. by that time it wasnt skinny anymore, but it tasted better! Wink