Esteemed Contributor

I don't really know who she it.  But good for her!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

She is a smart businesswoman and a role model for women everywhere. Love her and her philanthropy.

Honored Contributor

She knows how to get things done and she puts in the work, she doesn't just give money. Good for her!

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Her history speaks all on why she is the giving, loving person she is today.  Her story is humbling.  Love it!

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I don't really know who she it.  But good for her!

Same here.  I had no idea who she is but kudos for being a shining example of what matters right now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

I hope the millions she is giving will somehow get directly to those who need the help the most. So nice to see someone take action by donating  their own money instead of going on social media and giving their opinions instead. 

Honored Contributor

She donated 10 million@?  Wow!  What a gal!  That is no small hunk of change.  I am grateful and for people like htis   It really takes aheart to donate that much

Trusted Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

She donated 10 million@?  Wow!  What a gal!  That is no small hunk of change.  I am grateful and for people like htis   It really takes aheart to donate that much

She keeps a warehouse stocked with $16 million worth of emergency supplies ready to go. She has helped with everything from hurricanes to Astroworld. Her fans raised an additional $6 million just over the weekend. 

Esteemed Contributor

Per the article from People.com- Her non-profit BStrong donated $10 million of survival kits and raise 6mil in donations.

"BStrong is accepting donations — both for items for the kits from large partners and funds, which could potentially go toward distributing cash cards in the future, Frankel says."

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bethany Frankel

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris ... Yes. Bethenny Frankel is a very giving person donating to many disasters. She goes right to the disasters helping to empty trucks, etc. One of her charities is BStrong. She donated ten million dollars through this charity giving each family coming into Poland a bag of items including blankets and other items they would need. She also gives a gift card with a thousand dollars or more on it so the family could have some money to help them out right away. She was asking people if they wanted to donate money to Ukraine to go through that charity. Her donations are given out immediately instead of some charities that take a long time for people to see any of the money.

How wonderful she raised another 4 million dollars! I'm going to donate money through her charity.

I remember seeing her on the news emptying a truck full of water and other supplies for families in Puerto Rico when a hurricane came through their country. She said she filled up an airplane with supplies! I believe a second hurricane did more damage a second time and there she was again!

When the condo building fell to the ground in Surfside, Florida again she was there with supplies and cash gift cards.

I read an article a few days ago about her charity BStrong. She also has another charity where clothing is donated and given to women starting over to wear for a job interview. I believe the women have come out of abusive relationships. She is a wonderful person with a big heart! ❤️