Respected Contributor

These photos really put into perspective how huge Abby is.  Looking at it with some humans in the photo, it is amazing.

Respected Contributor

What a fantastic wedding!

I'd marry myself to get a beautiful animal like that to give me a nuzzle!   😁

Respected Contributor

Very tall maid of honor but lovely eyelashes.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Abby is a ham.  She make the photo so much more special than just your average kissing couple.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

WONDERFULY SPECIAL !!!

Thanks @suzyQ3. For sharing this amazing photo.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Glad the couple enjoyed their wedding. They look very happy!! However, it’s not my thing.I prefer weddings without animals. The bride should be the center of attention not a giraffe 🦒.JMO.

———-

Awwww!  If I were that bride, I would have happily traded a few minutes of attention, on that magnificent animal, for once in a lifetime photos. 

But, confess, I’m a huge animal lover!  Unless my Groom ran off with the Giraffe, I’d be good🌹

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best wedding EVAR

[ Edited ]

Very nice.

Regular Contributor

What a glorious animal!

Esteemed Contributor

AMAZING!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Glad the couple enjoyed their wedding. They look very happy!! However, it’s not my thing.I prefer weddings without animals. The bride should be the center of attention not a giraffe 🦒.JMO.

———-

Awwww!  If I were that bride, I would have happily traded a few minutes of attention, on that magnificent animal, for once in a lifetime photos. 

But, confess, I’m a huge animal lover!  Unless my Groom ran off with the Giraffe, I’d be good🌹

@SuhseK   I get your point. But I totally disagree.To each their own.

Welcome to the boards!