Respected Contributor

Re: Best purchase you made from QVC this season

The Maiden Mills holiday embroidered polar sheets that were on sale.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

@Marienkaefer2 wrote:

Berkshire Velvet Soft sheets.  I LOVE THEM! 

Smiley Very Happy

@Marienkaefer2  Are these different from fleece?  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Everything I have purchased has been nice. 

Honored Contributor

I am loving my My Pillows and the Duraflame heater and my third pair of Velvet sheets.    

@mima  The sheets are very different from fleece.  They are not actual velvet but have the feel of it.  BB&B sells them at a higher price if you have one near you and want to check them out.  Highly recommend if you like a warm bed.  

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

The last Air Innovations TSV humidifier. I never had one with all the features it has and love that it is top filling. It makes me happy coming into the bedroom and seeing it working away. 

I agree!!! I love mine....got the taupe color before it sold out that day.  This is truly the best humidifier I have every owned.  

Respected Contributor

My Sketchers TSV boots and polar fleece sheets. Those boots have been awesome in our cold weather and so lightweight.

Honored Contributor

CooksEssentials silicon oven crispers.

No oil crispy sweet potato fries.

Yum!

Valued Contributor

I purchased three sets of these large, battery lighted, Kris Kringle ornaments (red, gold, and silver) during Christmas in July.  For the holidays, I hung them from my porch ceiling so visitors coming to my front door have to work their way through them. I think it looks magical and fun.   I have received many compliments.  They are on timers.IMG_1073.JPG

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@september wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@september wrote:

I love both Duraflame heaters I got.  One is a  bigger model and was a TSV.  The other is smaller and is an older model.  I'm using these in rooms on the north side of my house that tend to be cooler.   Makes them nice and cozy.

I also love the recent Barefoot Dreams TSV.  I hope they continue to have TSV's from this line.  

@september...Could you share what item that was?

@MyShadowLove  A269946   Pricier now at the non-TSV price.  That's why I'm going to look for this line when there is a special.  So cuddly and nice!

@september...Thanks!...That's been a popular item and most reviews are very positive...Enjoy!...Just in case you are interested in another one similar...lol... I thought I would mention that I received a pajamajeans catalog and saw a really nice looking "Waterfall Cardigan"...I love the style and the quality looks very nice, so I finally ordered it online tonight...I don't usually care for long tunic tops or cardigans but this one called to me and the price is great!

$49.99
Your perfect fall go-to: our Waterfall Cardigan. Versatile enough for daytime errands or dress it up for a dinner out. We suggest leaving it right next to your door so you can grab-and-go and always look great doing it. Beautiful waterfall hem drapes elegantly from the shawl collar and the super-soft sweatshirt fleece on the inside will keep you cozy warm on those cool fall days.
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

Northern Nights sheet sets!! H207969!  They are wonderful and come with 4 pillowcases!!  After I purchased the first set I went back for 2 more colors!  Good quality!! Woman Wink