Honored Contributor

Re: Best purchase you made from QVC this season

I was a little hesitant but I bought the Kringle Express mercury glass Christmas trees.  A set of five, they are all different colors.

I really like them a lot!  They are placed here and there in my Christmas village scene.  You can put them on a timer or just turn them on and off when you wish.

http://www.qvc.com/Kringle-Express-S5-Illuminated-Mercury-Glass-T.product.H208569.html?upsh=1&sc=H20...

Respected Contributor

Berkshire Velvet Soft sheets.  I LOVE THEM! 

Smiley Very Happy

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Esteemed Contributor

@pitdakota wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

H208413...Berkshire Holiday Throws...I bought two sets...The two themes that I got are no longer available and were the prettiest...lol...One set has a Holly/Berry pattern on one throw, along with a solid green throw...the other set has beautiful Cardinals on a cream background, along with a solid gray throw...Wonderful quality and so soft, cuddly and warm.

@MyShadowLove, These are the throws I posted about loving!  Aren't they great?  They are beautiful, along with being so soft and cozy.  And a great price too!

@pitdakota...I didn't catch all of the posts before replying, so I missed yours...Yes, they are so beautiful and soft...At first when I saw the presentation, I thought to myself..."at that price, they can't possibly be very good quality"...but then I reminded myself that they were Berkshire and they are known for very good quality...I love the various themes that they offer also...They are definitely a great bargain at that price! 

Did you happen to see H205242?...so adorable for the "little ones"!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I love both Duraflame heaters I got.  One is a  bigger model and was a TSV.  The other is smaller and is an older model.  I'm using these in rooms on the north side of my house that tend to be cooler.   Makes them nice and cozy.

I also love the recent Barefoot Dreams TSV.  I hope they continue to have TSV's from this line.  

Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

I love both Duraflame heaters I got.  One is a  bigger model and was a TSV.  The other is smaller and is an older model.  I'm using these in rooms on the north side of my house that tend to be cooler.   Makes them nice and cozy.

I also love the recent Barefoot Dreams TSV.  I hope they continue to have TSV's from this line.  

@september...Could you share what item that was?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

I am addicted to Skechers   Especially when on sale. I have to up a size in shoes.

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@september wrote:

@september...Could you share what item that was?

@MyShadowLove  A269946   Pricier now at the non-TSV price.  That's why I'm going to look for this line when there is a special.  So cuddly and nice!

Trusted Contributor

Favorite things I got this season are my Ninja blender...love it and it serves so many purposes!  I took my blender and mini-chopper off my counter and now my Ninja does everything they did!  I just used it to chop lots of walnuts for baking.

Also love my Kringle Express giftbags...they have come in so handy this holiday season and made my life easier - always a plus at this busy time of year.

I'm waiting on my Mrs. Prindables apples...hope I like them.  I wasn't going to order this year since I had enough in the way of sweets for friends and family coming for dinner but when I saw the ones that are made with Pink Lady apples I just had to try them.  Also, I liked that some of the apples had nut toppings...I enjoy those the best rather than sprinkles or the crunchy type candies.  I like to cut the apples and put the slices in cupcake wrappers on a big tray along with my Xmas cookies! 

Honored Contributor

all the items I got thru the "as is" section. 

VPH Twinkling trees, scene under glass dome, lighted glass pedestals, kringle express lighted Christmas ball ornaments, & more ....100% perfect! (All for me!🙀) I'm looking daily to see any other good deals!

best gift giving item -

kringle express glass lighted trees w/Christmas balls - bought 2 sets for card club exchange gifts (Xmas in July sale) they were a hit!!!! Even kept 1 extra for myself...adorable!

Set of 2 mini ceramic trees Mr Christmas. First set a dud butQ quickly replaced them. Another good review! 

I didnt buy any any substantial gifts from Q except for 1 and figures doesn't do what host stated (was the hand held compressor) so I ended up paying to ship back.  

Honored Contributor

If you mean Christmas time by "this season" then I can definitively say nothing because I haven't bought anything from QVC for the Holidays- not presents and not any Christmas decorations.