Respected Contributor

Re: Best present ever! Meet my Rescue!

You are a true angel!! Your boy is a hunk of love.

Merry Christmas to you and your new boy, Kingston!

Trusted Contributor

Yay, IG!  That dude's got style, too!  Love his fashion sense.  Smiley Happy Please give him a little head scratch for me.  I know you're going to love him!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.  I got mine about 3 weeks ago from a shelter via collie rescue.  We think she is a Sheltie mix about a year old.  She chews everything.  I got an old collie and an older Aussie and she's giving them fits.  I can say Misty has lit up our lives.

image.jpeg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Kingston is PRECIOUS!  I had a Boxer once.  They are very intelligent, loyal and loving furbabies.  Wishing you both many precious, wonderful years together!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@KingstonsMom. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.  I got mine about 3 weeks ago from a shelter via collie rescue.  We think she is a Sheltie mix about a year old.  She chews everything.  I got an old collie and an older Aussie and she's giving them fits.  I can say Misty has lit up our lives.

image.jpeg

Kachina, I'm in love with Misty!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Until we get a chance to take some photos to post, here's a link to his page on the Rescue's site.

They were callng him Landon, but we're calling him Kingston. You'll notice some burns on his back in a couple of his pics, but those are healing up nicely!

Sure didn't get much sleep last night, though!

55 lbs. of love and tongue made sure of that, LOL!

http://oneloveanimalrescue.com/portfolio-view/landon/

I notice the description did not say this dog is a Pit Bull, which it is.  He may be mixed, but I don't necessarily see a mix.  He is lucky you came along, and I hope all works out for you.

Super Contributor

Awww! You couldn't receive a better present! Have lots of fun with your precious baby!! Merry Christmas to both of you!!
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Until we get a chance to take some photos to post, here's a link to his page on the Rescue's site.

They were callng him Landon, but we're calling him Kingston. You'll notice some burns on his back in a couple of his pics, but those are healing up nicely!

I notice the description did not say this dog is a Pit Bull, which it is.  He may be mixed, but I don't necessarily see a mix.  He is lucky you came along, and I hope all works out for you.

You wouldn't know a Pit Bull if it came with a label. Then again who asked for your thoughts on the breed of the OP's gift?

Congratulations to the OP on being blessed with such a beautiful dog, may you have many happy years with him.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

You wouldn't know a Pit Bull if it came with a label. Then again who asked for your thoughts on the breed of the OP's gift?

Congratulations to the OP on being blessed with such a beautiful dog, may you have many happy years with him.

I don't see any boxer or hound in the dog,  definitely a pit.   Shelters and rescue groups go to any length to avoid using the label,  "pitbull" because there's so much prejudice against them.   It's too bad because there are many sweet pit bulls that make wonderful family pets.   I'm sure the OP will have a lovely pet.   This dog's temperament  has probably been tested. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I don't see any boxer or hound in the dog,  definitely a pit.   Shelters and rescue groups go to any length to avoid using the label,  "pitbull" because there's so much prejudice against them.   It's too bad because there are many sweet pit bulls that make wonderful family pets.   I'm sure the OP will have a lovely pet.   This dog's temperament  has probably been tested. 

They do this with Craiglists ads too. Or they will say pitty.