Esteemed Contributor

Best laugh I've had in weeks!!

I just read a story on NBC where a guy in TN is suing Popeys because they ran out of a new chicken sandwich.  He wants $5,000.00.  Said he had to spend $1,500.00 on new rims and tires that were ruined from driving to different Popeye locations and he was humiliated due to his friends laughing at him.  He also paid $25 to someone who put on Craiglist a Popeye worker said a store was "hiding" them and he could get one.  Oh my

It much be some sandwich!!  He is representing himself too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best laugh I've had in weeks!!

once again.....you can't fix stupid!!

Honored Contributor

Oh darn; just last week our local McD’s was out of quarter pound meat patties, so I had to settle for Big Macs!   I should’ve seen that opportunity for a lawsuit!

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting to for the class action lawsuit.

Honored Contributor

Fool!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'd like to sue the idiot for $5000 for MY emotional distress having to read about stupid people.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

The "friends" that laughed at him have now moved out of state.  Claim to not know the man.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

If I'm going to ruin the rims and tires on my car it's going to be for driving around looking for a life saving drug for someone not a chicken sandwich.

Even big cats can figure out if the prey is going to be worth the energy it's going to take to run it down.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I saw on Inside Edition a man hurled himself thru the drive thru window and attacked a worker.

they're pretty good I get one every Thurs. When I was in the last time the waiter asked me if I had seen the ad on TV I said "no" she acted funny then when she came back she said "you got the last one" I said "good for me"

then since I didn't know what was going on about this contest between all the fast food places I said "do I get a prize "? she said "no, we sold 400 last night and just 2 left and you got one". I just laughed and left.

Then I saw the whole episode on TV. Popeye's did win ! I went yesterday and this time I was told "won't have any for 2 wks. shortage". so, that was the end of that. LOL

Respected Contributor

unreal.