Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best Non-Stick Frypan For Eggs

IMO Curtis Stone hands down. I have had them all over the years but now only Curtis Stone.

Trusted Contributor

Granitestone pans! Nothing sticks to it and they ask that you Don't use a cooking spray on their pans. So easy to clean because there is nothing sticking to the pan!!!👍👍
Honored Contributor

I bought my husband who cooks eggs every morning for himself the small Curtis Stone DuraPan.  Best thing ever.  Prior to that he had been through several "non-stick" pans that eventually started sticking.  

I still have most of my Kirkand Signature Hard Anodized cookware that still looks great after many years of use.  I have only needed to replace one probably due to me cooking on too high a heat.  I did replace that one pan with a Curtis Stone one, but I am also still happy with the rest of my Hard Anodized.

Respected Contributor

O

@noodleann wrote:

Curtis Stone's DuraPans on HSN. Looks like he has the TS next Saturday, the 16th, and often when he's featured they offer special pricing on some of his other pans ad kitchen aids, often with free shipping.

I love Curtis's pots and pans and was very happy to pitch the dreadful GreenPans I'd suffered with for years. They were garbage. Curtis's cookware is everything he says it is. 

Yes Curtis Stone pans are the best. If you buy any of his cookware you will not be disappointed.

Respected Contributor

@KathyM23 , GreenPan may have improved a lot over the course of a decade or so. That's at least how long ago I bought my GreenPans, on either HSN or QVC. The interiors were grey, not white, so that's a difference between mine and yours. My pans started out great, no sticking, but within a couple of months they were sticking badly and the grey was darkening and discoloring. I never used metal utensils with them or higher than medium-high heat, but they failed. I pitched all of them when I got the Curtis Stone pieces except the GreenPan stock pot, which I'd only used occasionally to boil pasta, so it was okay. 

As I said, they may have been improved, but I'd never buy GreenPan or anything repped by Todd English again because of that bad experience. I'm like that--once burned, twice shy. I hope there are people reading this thread who have or will weigh in with their opinions of the newer versions. It would be nice if your purchase worked out for you. It's great to have pans that deliver on the cooking end and are easy to clean in the bargain--and stay that way for years.

Honored Contributor

I have at least a half dozen 18/10 stainless steel fry/saute pans, all different sizes, that I cook DH's sunny side up eggs in.

Honored Contributor

copper chef.....usually reasonably priced.

members mark fry pans from sams club.....also very reasonably priced.

both have good reviews.....including mine!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Another fan of Curtis Stone.  His cookware is all I use.  I make my "fried" eggs in them, no butter, no oil, nothing.  And it never sticks.  I love his line.

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty  brilliant idea to cover when put away.  I’m going to use a few dish towels when I put mine away.  No more scratches.

Honored Contributor

Another Curtis Stone fan also.  Truly non-stick!!!!!  He once did a demo where he was cooking a fried egg.  At some point during the cooking process, he blew on the edge of the egg and it slid across the pan.  His products are great!!!!!!!