Respected Contributor

Re: Best Non-Stick Frypan For Eggs

[ Edited ]

I have tried them all!  My favorite is T-Fal which I purchased reasonably in Marshalls!

Its my go-to and the coating has lasted a long time.  After reading reviews here I think I will try a Curtis Stone one in a larger size.  My T-Fal is only 8"

Respected Contributor

I have fry pans from the Dean Brothers at ShopHQ.....and also Curtis Stone....they work great.  I have tried everyone else over the yrs and after awhile the finish peels and sticks.  

Super Contributor

My favorites are Curtis Stone and T-Fal.  Can't go wrong with either one.

Frequent Contributor

I am in the minority here.  I bought a set of 3 Curtis Stone Durapans, based on reviews seen on these forums, but my fried eggs are sticking to these pans.  I can use a huge amount of oil and they will float around on it, but if not much oil, eggs stick.  Any advice????

Thank You.

Esteemed Contributor

Have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the Blue Diamond pans.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Contributor

I have found with my non stick pans, never, never, use a heat setting above 6.  

Esteemed Contributor

thanks everyone...think i'll try a curtis stone fry pan....when the 10 inch comes back in stock!

Honored Contributor

Farberware makes non stick skillets too. I use a Tbsp. of butter in the pan when making eggs. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Elements 3 Piece Non-Stick Fry Pan Set - Grey | Ecolution ...

Members mark or tramotina pans are excellent from Sams club. 

Super Contributor

My favorite is Calphalon.  I've used the same pan for eggs for several years and still no sticking.  I tried All Clad but the handles are so long the pans tip over on my stove.  I didn't use the All Clad long enough to find out if the non-stick was durable or not.  But after reading about Curtis Stone here, I may give that brand a try!

Man plans. God laughs.