Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best Moment at the Wedding?

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee@jeanlake@bathena  That young man with the cello had on the cutest socks! He's not only a fabulous musician, but he has great humor as well. The music in their wedding was gorgeous. Imagine what it must have been like in person! Imagine the Chapel has perfect acoustics. WOW.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Image result for stage curtains closed
Honored Contributor

200w.gif

Esteemed Contributor

The brothers and their close relationship. Priceless.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite part was right at the end of the recessional when one of the gaggle of attendants swatted another with her bouquet.

Honored Contributor

I thought Curry started off well...but then became too aware he was on tv.....
Trusted Contributor

I also loved it when Harry said "Thanks Pa".

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

All the pomp and circumstance, that beautiful church that they call a chapel, the organ playing!  We don't hear those organs here anymore.  All the prayers that were said for them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I am probably the only person who did not enjoy Bishop Curry, but that is OK.  I loved the choir "Stand by Me".

I hate when someone is asked to officiate at an event and uses it as a platform to espouse their views.  I hated what Diana's brother said at her funeral.  They were there to respect her life not shame anyone.  To me it is rude and self agrandizing.

I especially HATE it when preachers decide it is their time to pontificate at a funeral and it becomes not about the person being memorialized.

Sorry, but that has LONG been a pet peeve of mine and anyone who knows it will vouch for me on that.  It isn't about YOU it is about the person/people for whom the ceremony is being held. 

I thought I was the only one who didn't like Rev Curry's sermon.  He went on and on about love and it got boring.  I kept saying, ok, we got it, move on, but he never did.  I don't think it was the time to be bringing up the slave situation either.  It was Harry and Meghan's day, not a day to go into history about slaves.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate