Esteemed Contributor

My college roommate's family owns Sweet P's in Knoxville TN.  They are doing carryout BBQ and giving away a free roll of toilet paper with any order over $25.

Honored Contributor

Problem is how did the restaurant come up with the tp to hand out to their customers?  They had to buy mass quantities.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Problem is how did the restaurant come up with the tp to hand out to their customers?  They had to buy mass quantities.

restaurants always have to have lots of toilet paper on hand for their customers. now that everything is being done as a carryout/delivery/curbside, they probably have a lot of extra toilet paper available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45  👍

F/N/A luvstogarden
Frequent Contributor

We picked up Italian food the other day, and they had rolls of toilet paper by the cash register. The kid said we were free to take a roll, but we didn't need any so didn't. Thought that was cool!

Honored Contributor

@patbzThat's been mentioned quite a few times in this area of Florida -  imo, giving TP away a roll at a time is about the only thing that makes any hoarding acceptable.

I do like even better the restaurants around here who are adding a roll of TP to the thousands of free meals they're providing people who don't have even $25.00!

Honored Contributor
with no customers using their restrooms they should have lots of tp to give away
Honored Contributor
@patbz. A lot is places have been doing that.
Respected Contributor

@patbz Our local pizza place is giving away a roll of toilet paper with every pizza delivery.  Who would have ever thought we would be living in the present times we are experiencing now?   I had a friend pass and a memorial service will be held at a later date.........