Respected Contributor

Berry College eagle cam - Anyone watching?

Two eaglets hatched last week. I was lucky to see the first one right after it hatched. It is interesting to see how the eagle parents spell each other on the nest. The older eaglet has been bullying the younger one which is troubling to many viewers. Everyone is hoping both eaglets survive. The cam is at berry.edu.

Honored Contributor

Re: Berry College eagle cam - Anyone watching?

I watch them constantly, at least several times a day but haven't seen the eaglets. A couple days ago the parent on the nest was looking absolutely miserable. Looked like rain and sleet and the wind rocking the old pine tree.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

There is also a facebook page: Berry College Eagles . They discuss concerns about the weather and the aggressive eaglet's behavior.

Regular Contributor

I have been watching and got to see them getting fed today...such a treat!

Respected Contributor

that nest swaying back and forth sure brings ""rock a bye baby"" to mind...............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

I have the site saved as a favorite but I haven't checked it since the weekend. SeaGal (over on among friends is watching it to - thread title Birdmama). Not suggesting you have to go over to that thread - just want you to know about another person that is participating.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I live on the edge of Berry property. The eagles are a big deal here. I hope things go well for the hatchlings.

Regular Contributor

Feeding time again!

Respected Contributor

I was checking on the Decorah eagle cam and Mom laid an egg just today! Last year there were 3 eggs and all hatched. I did not start watching until the eaglets were almost ready to fledge. This time I get to see from the beginning.

Super Contributor

Montana, thank you for letting us know about the Decorah nest. I just got home from work and was excited to hear that Mom laid her first egg. Let the season begin. I've been following the Decorah nest for 5 years.