Honored Contributor

Re: Bernie Madoff Corners the Market on Swiss Miss in Prison

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
First of all, He's not in a regular prison. You do know there are prisons that are luxurious. Disgusting!! Along with many other things going on in America. There should be zero tolerance! Do the crime do the appropriate time. End entitlement programs for criminals.

He is in a Federal prison. That does not necessarily equate to a luxurious prison, but isn't like a state prison which houses any and all of the low lifes. 

He's in a fancy prison. Google you'll find information.

Ok, my nephew is a guard at a federal prison. Obviously is is not a fancy federal prison. I guess the government i.e. Federal should be contacted about this as they are in charge. it seems this has been like this for a long time. Just a thought, tell the new admin. How you feel.

Stand by my comment. There are prisons such as this.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
First of all, He's not in a regular prison. You do know there are prisons that are luxurious. Disgusting!! Along with many other things going on in America. There should be zero tolerance! Do the crime do the appropriate time. End entitlement programs for criminals.

He is in a Federal prison. That does not necessarily equate to a luxurious prison, but isn't like a state prison which houses any and all of the low lifes. 

He's in a fancy prison. Google you'll find information.

Ok, my nephew is a guard at a federal prison. Obviously is is not a fancy federal prison. I guess the government i.e. Federal should be contacted about this as they are in charge. it seems this has been like this for a long time. Just a thought, tell the new admin. How you feel.

Stand by my comment. There are prisons such as this.

Yes, not arguing. These same prisons held the mafia who cooked drank wine, had Sunday dinners in prisons years ago. Who can do something about this? Your government representatives. State your displeasure with them. I will with mine.

Honored Contributor

I checked with my nephew. He is at a medium security prison. His prisoners have no pools and tennis courts. But Madoff is at a low security and that is the difference. Nephew says contact representatives or it will never change.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I checked with my nephew. He is at a medium security prison. His prisoners have no pools and tennis courts. But Madoff is at a low security and that is the difference. Nephew says contact representatives or it will never change.

Doubtful will ever change. White collar crimes go back to the beginning of our country. It is what it is, Pay to play. Sorta speak.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Doubtful will ever change. White collar crimes go back to the beginning of our country. It is what it is, Pay to play. Sorta speak.

That's why I said look at the Mafia people incarcerated.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Mafia no longer what it was. Rudy Giuliani made huge difference.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

This is true, but young Gotti was in prison. And don't kid yourself, Giuiani did a lot, but they are still out there. But not like before

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

This is true, but young Gotti was in prison. And don't kid yourself, Giuiani did a lot, but they are still out there. But not like before

Never said they weren't. Cartell is bigger. Mafia never completely go away. Rudy Giuliani made huge difference. Families killing each other off. Old guard died long ago. We have bigger problems than the Mafia in America. Rudy Giuliani home security is being tapped to help. This is a good thing.
Respected Contributor

I thought he died a couple of years ago.   I'm pretty sure his prison days are over and he is no longer doing any deals.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

I thought he died a couple of years ago.   I'm pretty sure his prison days are over and he is no longer doing any deals.

Still breathing. Sad but true! Unbelievable no remorse. Evil beast!!