Occasional Contributor
Do you or anyone you know own these blankets/throws?

I have developed an addiction to them. : )

What is your QVC addiction?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Berkshire Blankets/ Throws

@Littlebiker  Christmas in July.  (No rotten tomatoes thrown, please. LOL ) Yes, I have the blankets and love to gift them. Heart

Spoiler

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I also am addicted to buying anything Valerie Parrhill and Temptations, mainly coffee cups, but have lots of the dishes and bakeware too.
Occasional Contributor

@pattypeep I keep saying I'm buying them to give as a gift but they never make it to the person I said I was going to get them for LOL! And no problem I will not throw rotten tomatoes that was funny! Smiley Happy glad to know I'm not alone
Esteemed Contributor

@Littlebiker  That's a really good reason to buy multiples. LOL .... One for you, two for me......

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I have a real problem.Smiley Embarassed Almost need a separate garage just for my linens, the one I have now is full of boots...LOL!Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I have a couple Berkshire Blankets and a few months ago I bought the cape made by Berkshire.  It’s keeping me warm and toasty in our cold winter climate but I think would be too thick and warm for more moderate winter weather. 

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of those blankets everywhere too!  I just gave the kid next door that helps me out 2 of them (I gave his niece the one's with the hearts for Christmas) and on and on.

Although I told him not to wash and dry hot and I could tell by this smile that he did just that.  Oh!  Well!

Bill and Katie the cats love them too.  Bill is laying on two of them right now!

Honored Contributor

OMG!  I have OCD like for everything.  This is going to tell you how weird I am.

OK, so I have so many of the humidifiers everywhere, I mean in the boxes.  I've given one each to two of my friends, I have them in 2 rooms, I gave my 2 daughters one each and I thought there were empty boxes in my daughter's old bedroom.  

I went to move the boxes and (I swear to you, there is one (brand new) in each of the boxes.  How many does that make?

These are the big one's.  Not the little one's.  All different colors.

There are other things.  You know those measuring things?  Well, I'm finding them all over the house.  I kept ordering them.  Have your eyes glazed over yet?

Then there are those wireless headphones.  You know, the one's that you put back in the thing and they charge?  Yepper!  I lost count how many of those I ordered.  I'm sending most of them back because my grandchildren (I have 8 of them) don't like those.

Most things I just give away but this year I'm turning over a new leaf (so to speak).  I just sent back the 5ft Christmas tree I bought during Christmas in July because I never even opened the box.  The person I bought it for died (I promise) before Christmas.  She had been ill, so it wasn't sudden.

Anyway, I won't bore you guys but those are the things I do.  @ECBG here knows me personally.  She'll tell you how weird I am.  

I have given friends and family so many of those umbrellas they kept selling.  I love giving people things.

My friends say, "Annabelle, every time it rains and I use it, I think of you".  I like that.

So, fear not, dear friends because if you think you are 'weird' for something....there's always me out here even more 'weird'.

My late husband used to tease me about my 'problem'.  He'd say, "If you need something.  Come on over.  I guarantee you....we have it....right...Annabelle?"

It's just my nature and I accept it.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66You're not wierd at all Darling Friend, you just see something in a kit and order it.  Then you have this "stuff" left!

Enjoy life dearest!  Keep that beautiful smile!

Image result for little girl holding a bunch of flowers