Respected Contributor

I don't know much about their personal life, don't really follow them, but I've always enjoyed Ben's commentary on talk shows.  He seems very witty and intelligent.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor
I'm sorry to hear this, but l can't say l'm surprised. A 10-year Hollywood marriage is considered a long one, unfortunately.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

I wonder how soon before Jennifer Lopez calls him.

From everything out there, sounds like he was a real piece of work. 

Gambling and other women seemed to be more important to him than home life.

Hollywood has got to be a VERY hard town to live in and survive.  Not to mention being an actor/actress requires having a huge ego.  Probably not enough room in their house to fit both egos.

Sad for the kids......

Honored Contributor

It really sounds like his gambling habit is severe.......

Valued Contributor

Isn't it something about spouses being entitled to IRA's and other retirement accounts if the marriage lasts at least 10 years?

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Honored Contributor

@biancardi wrote:

I don't know much about their personal life, don't really follow them, but I've always enjoyed Ben's commentary on talk shows.  He seems very witty and intelligent.

I have always liked him too...remember, it takes two in a marriage!

Honored Contributor

It is really too bad, what a cute couple they are, but you never know what foes on behind closed doors with people. I sincerely hope he doesn't end back up with Jennifer Lopez, lthough I think he really loved her, I remember reading that Jennifer Garner was a rebound love and had she not gotten pregnant, he probably would not have married her-Don't know how true this is of course, but I found it interesting that they lasted this long. I like both of them and hope they both find happiness..........

Super Contributor

Shamalamadingdong4: like your name

Do you know Jesse Winchester's version of that song?

I loved him and that song always brings a tear to my eyes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uKGWpqnS8E

Respected Contributor

very old news

Honored Contributor

I was watching Wendy Williams last week and that's when I first heard the rumors about them possibly getting a divorce. She also reported that on the exact day of their 10th anniversary, there were moving vans at their home.