Esteemed Contributor

One of my birthday gifts yesterday was a Beekman gift certificate from their website.  Any suggestions?  I was looking at the violet body creme. Or the caddy. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

If you dont have any of their bars of soap, I would start there. I have bought a lot of their products and am happy with all of them, but really would not want to be without their soap.

Esteemed Contributor

The Beekman Violet is a nice soft version of the scent.  I like it a lot.  The body lotion is a good option, but I strongly recommend pairing it with the Violet Body Wash or bar soap.  The Hand Soap & Lotion caddy is a nice item to give as a gift (good presentation), but for personal use I prefer the Hand Cream.  

Respected Contributor

I agree with @DarlingDino.  The soaps are fantastic.  I have been using them for as long as they've been on Evine.  They last a very long time.  I cut mine in half diagonally.  All their products are great, but if you haven't used any, the soaps are a great start.  I also have the shampoo bars and they are very nice.  I love the violet too.  Have fun shopping.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

One of my birthday gifts yesterday was a Beekman gift certificate from their website.  Any suggestions?  I was looking at the violet body creme. Or the caddy. 

I have the Heirloom Violet Lotion and Soap in a caddie.  It is a light scent and true to the violet scent.

I like some of the bar soaps but find some have little scent, while some are overpowering.  They last forever.