Honored Contributor

Now being sold on ShopHQ.  Weren't they on QVC years ago???

Respected Contributor

I do remember them selling royal jelly, but don't remember the name.

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh!  I cannot believe they are still around.  I got sucked in to all their baloney and tried it and it was absolutely useless.  Did NOTHING for me.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

They  (She) had a class action claim against them years ago.  Don't recall details - product claim didn't live up to reality I guess.  I was in it b/c I had purchased one or two.  Got a small amount of $ as settlement.

Honored Contributor

I remember that.  It turned out to just be a big scam and I thought it was gone.  Maybe they think people have forgotten.

I can't remember, but I don't think I got any reimbursement.  Maybe I had returned it.  So long ago I have no further recollection.  But, seeing that name on the thread title kind of brought some of it back and all I had were negative thoughts.

Honored Contributor

very overpriced for what they are selling... do your research before you fall for their sales tactics.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bee Alive Royal Jelly

[ Edited ]

I also thought there was some kind of lawsuit when they were on QVC about  making unsupported claims about their products.

They also push their stuff on TBN....

Honored Contributor

Re: Bee Alive Royal Jelly

[ Edited ]

I remember it being sold ,the nice ,Sweet, seeming lady that did the pitch for the product.What was her name?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest   Her name is Madeline Belltella.Madeline-Balletta.Green_-214x300.jpg

Honored Contributor

It's a scam. Don't waste your money.