Super Contributor

I miss Lisa on days like this. Smiley Sad

But I love watching IT, Mally and Josie. I'm not a fan of the Wen or Tria shows. ZZzzzzzz...

I'm not going to buy anything - just fun to watch.

Anyone else?

Super Contributor

Do you miss Lisa because you liked her or because you liked making rude comments about her.

Honored Contributor
I get so tired of cosmetic shows and their outlandish claims and ridiculous prices. They make fools out of women.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
On 1/17/2015 ivanatrump said:

Do you miss Lisa because you liked her or because you liked making rude comments about her.

Rude comments about her? I liked her.

Super Contributor
On 1/17/2015 Kachina624 said: I get so tired of cosmetic shows and their outlandish claims and ridiculous prices. They make fools out of women.

You must hate the entire network then. Why do you choose to support them?

Honored Contributor

I never heard any outlandish claims for any beauty products shown. It's only common sense that not everyone will benefit from all products and probably not from most but must find the products that work best for them as everyone is different! Anyone who even thinks remotely that any product is going to make them look 10 or 20 years younger is just delusional and in the minority. ""They make fools out of women. "" Anyone who feels this way is probably just trying to make themselves feel better for not wanting to try anything that might improve their skin and looks. I know many women who feel it's just not that important to them and there is nothing wrong in admitting it and being true to yourself for not wanting to buy and use beauty products but don't try to make anyone who likes and chooses to use these products seem foolish!!!

Honored Contributor
On 1/18/2015 Pook said:

I never heard any outlandish claims for any beauty products shown. It's only common sense that not everyone will benefit from all products and probably not from most but must find the products that work best for them as everyone is different! Anyone who even thinks remotely that any product is going to make them look 10 or 20 years younger is just delusional and in the minority. ""They make fools out of women. "" Anyone who feels this way is probably just trying to make themselves feel better for not wanting to try anything that might improve their skin and looks. I know many women who feel it's just not that important to them and there is nothing wrong in admitting it and being true to yourself for not wanting to buy and use beauty products but don't try to make anyone who likes and chooses to use these products seem foolish!!!

Good post !!