Honored Contributor

I will just say that I find nothing wrong with anyone of any age who wants to have procedures done to their face and body if they find it makes them feel and look better. Certain people in entertainment who have had procedures look very nice and others have made themselves look worse. For the most part, I find people who just age naturally and are comfortable with it to be beautiful and handsome.  It's not that we love in particular getting lines, wrinkles, etc., but there is a certain sense of grace and beauty in people who are accepting of these things.  My mother was so beautiful in my eyes, as  she had such an inner goodness that just shone and glowed.  That is true beauty! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

In all honesty my mother aged beautiful until the last two years of her life. She dressed well and alway had a hair cut and colored

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Rita Moreno is someone not mentioned  so far who aged beautifully. I admire women who have overcome the sterotypes. I think Merl Streep also looks nice and natural.

Honored Contributor

Why does it have to be "famous" people?  I see attractive older 60+ men and women all the time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor
@Gorgf I mentioned Rita Moreno above in my post (my first post I think).. You must have missed it.
Honored Contributor
@Imaoldhippie. So we know what they look like and be able to know what the poster is talking about! I have no idea what a poster's mother here looks like.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with some above, and will add one of my favorites:  Eva Marie Saint.   Still a lovely woman, inside and out.

Beauty is an attitude - have a good one.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Sharon Osbourne is looking great. Saw her on that show with Ozzy and their son and she looked so happy and beautiful. Love the silver hair!

Honored Contributor

23FA718B-C4ED-44A0-9887-6481C6A08128.jpeg

Jaclyn Smith in 2018 at 73 years old and still beautiful.

Honored Contributor
Jane Seymour too (the Smith photo reminds me of her).