Respected Contributor

Helen Mirren for sure.  But also Sharon Stone is quite beautiful.

My first thought was Jane Fonda.  Yes, she's had work, but she carries herself so well, dresses stylishly and has the best hair.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor
Cicely Tyson is like a million years old now but she never ages!
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I believe brains and character are far more important than physical looks....but i want to talk about pure physical beauty. What famous women or celebrity women age 60 or more do you believe are beautiful? Sometimes I just need reminding that we can, in fact, remain very attractive as we get older. Anybody care to share who they think is really beautiful - who is a female 60 or older?

@Goldengate8361 You contradicted yourself.  If brains and character are more important, why are we talking who is "really" beautiful?  At 60 or older. . . 

Honored Contributor
Why not? People aren't going to.know your next door neighbor or your great aunt, the "ordinary people."
It's just for fun. If you don't like it, as I posted to Cakers start your own thread on a subject you want.
And just ignore this one rather than take issue with it.

@Sooner
Honored Contributor

There's a huge difference between women without makeup and with it, along with hairstyles, cameras, lighting, and enhancements to their photos.

Often I have been so surprised to see them without make-up thinking how beautiful they were with makeup, not at all without.  

I see a lot of attractive women without makeup, though.

Valued Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K17Kf0JHmfs&t=3s

78 year old recreates her younger face

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner There is no contradiction at all. One can still talk about and value beauty.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I always thought Jane Fonda had the best hair. Very coiffured.

I like her hair too but have recently heard that she wears only wigs.

Respected Contributor

Tina Turner still looks good and so do her legs! 

Ann, the model here on the Q, has stated that she's 60+ and proud, and should be! She's one of the models for the Josie Maran line of argan oil products. She looks great, natural and her legs are looking good too. 

Honored Contributor
@HiLo. Where did you hear that?