Honored Contributor

is outside my window  and it's still snowing.  Three deer or four were just passing through out in the back.  You can really see them against the snow.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beautiful Christmas card

@qualitygal  Lucky you! It sounds beautiful. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal  Please don't give out your exact location (city), but what state do you reside? I love cold weather and snow is a bonus. 😀

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

It's snowing here too.

It's supposed to be 45 this afternoon & 60s this weekend.

I have a big Austrian pine in the far corner of my backyard. I'm going to put Christmas lights on it this weekend. Some day it will be too tall for me to reach the top even with a tall ladder, so I need to do it now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@qualitygal  Please don't give out your exact location (city), but what state do you reside? I love cold weather and snow is a bonus. 😀

Michigan  We had spring for a day and now It's headed back to winter.  Big flakes!!

Honored Contributor

I could have fall/winter weather (snow, too) all year. I've lived in NC all my life...except the first 3 years in NY that I don't remember. In fact, I've always lived within an half hour of the city where I live now...DH and I even went to college in this town. 

I figured I'd love to have an adventure and move to another state when DH retired, but now that DS w/ my grandchildren are within spitting distance, doubt that will happen. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal wrote:

is outside my window  and it's still snowing.  Three deer or four were just passing through out in the back.  You can really see them against the snow.

@qualitygal 

Sounds beautiful!

What a friend of mine did when something liked that happened she took a photo of it and DID have Christmas cards made form her photo....it was a great way to capture the memory and share it with family/friends when she mailed out the card....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal. Well, that would be really nice if it was December 17 and not April 17!
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal -

That sounds so beautiful!

I'm coming right over!Woman LOL

We hadn't seen any deer this winter but just yesterday I saw our "resident deer family" crossing the circle near us.

I love seeing them!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I have a friend from Texas who, with her husband, retired to a tiny town in Western Wyoming.  This am she said it was 9° and icy.  Snowed all week, I think.  They moved there so they'd never be hot again....boy, they need not worry.  They LOVE snow. They both are diabetics and have other serious health problems so it seems to me like an unwise decision.  The must travel miles and cross a mountain range to get to a doctor.  They see wonderful wildlife though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment