Honored Contributor

Beatles Tees - Rubber Soul Tee at Kohls and More

I have mentioned before here that Kohls carries some officially licensed Beatles merchandise. There is a new one --- a cotton tee shirt with the Rubber Soul album cover on it, completely covering the front of the tee. I bought one this past week and like it. It is a little pricey but Kohls coupons and Kohls Kash always help. If interested just put Beatles in the Kohls search function. The tee also comes in Beach Boys and Rolling Stone choices (and maybe one other, forgot niw). I purchased mine at a store which appeared to have just gotten them in (all sizes, varieties stocked; they are also online).

I have also recently seen Beatles tees for much cheaper at Big Lots of all places! One with the Beatles logo covering the front and one with the Beatles walking across Abby Road in silhouette  covering the front.

It is almost tee shirt weather! Yay!

@Witchy Woman  @GrailSeeker  @Jordan2 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beatles Tees - Rubber Soul Tee at Kohls and More

@Pearlee 

I happen to have a few things in my cart already, so will check these out.

They might be fun for the summer!

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman  Let me know if you get the Rubber Soul tee! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

As cute as it was, I decided against buying.  I'm in the process of getting rid of things and could not justify new clothing.

I liked all of the Beatle items, however.  In the past, I wouldn't have hesitated, but I'm trying to change my ways Cat Happy

Enjoy wearing yours!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the tip @Pearlee  That Rubber Soul tee is nice!  I can wear a junior size, so the Abbey Road tee for $10 less is tempting, too.  But, I think I do prefer the Rubber Soul one over the rest, subtle and tasteful. 

Honored Contributor

@GrailSeeker  I didn't look back on the site again, but is that the Abbey Rd one with a pink background? If so I'm not loving the pink -- nice for spring but un-iconic. It looks out of place to me. 

Plus, the Rubber Soul one is much less common than AR in apparel. I agree it is more subtle and tasteful and  also more adult looking.

Or maybe I'm just jealous you can wear junior sizes! 😁😉

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@GrailSeeker  I didn't look back on the site again, but is that the Abbey Rd one with a pink background? If so I'm not loving the pink -- nice for spring but un-iconic. It looks out of place to me. 

Plus, the Rubber Soul one is much less common than AR in apparel. I agree it is more subtle and tasteful and  also more adult looking.

It is listed under Juniors' The Beatles Abbey Road Graphic Tee, and it looks like 'charcoal' to me.  It is listed at $15, or 2 for $25.  It does have some hot pink on the walkway, and the graphics are not nearly as nice as the Rubber Soul tee.

This reminded me of a Let It Be t-shirt I had years ago when my daughter was a teenager, and that t-shirt disappeared from my house.  She had a girlfriend sleep over one night who took some money from my son's wallet, so now she is also a suspect in my missing t-shirt.  Still burns me up!

Honored Contributor

@GrailSeeker wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

It is listed under Juniors' The Beatles Abbey Road Graphic Tee, and it looks like 'charcoal' to me.  It is listed at $15, or 2 for $25.  It does have some hot pink on the walkway, and the graphics are not nearly as nice as the Rubber Soul tee.

This reminded me of a Let It Be t-shirt I had years ago when my daughter was a teenager, and that t-shirt disappeared from my house.  She had a girlfriend sleep over one night who took some money from my son's wallet, so now she is also a suspect in my missing t-shirt.  Still burns me up!

@GrailSeeker  How awful! Some "friend."  I'd be really mad too!

Honored Contributor

The Rubber Soul tee is on sale plus there is another 20% Friends & Family discount  making it $17.92.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman. Kohls has a whole bunch of new designs of Beatles tees up on its site.  Price isn't good now at $21.99. I want a coupon percentage off for Memorial Day weekend (there is none now) plus I have some Kash to use by the 30th.

I've never seen this many choices before!