Honored Contributor

Be sure to copy and paste your posts

Boards are getting wonky again. You try to send your posts and you wait nothing happens, so, you click back to the main forum to see if it went thru, if not, you have to retype and resend.

Now, I just copy and paste, so, I don't waste my time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Be sure to copy and paste your posts

Unless I'm trying to respond to a question, my posts just are not that important.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I copy and paste many of my posts. I like to know if one is poofed without explanation as though it never existed (which has happened, before the ink was dry, so to speak).

Honored Contributor

Mine always go through.  I never go back to the main forum until it shows it's there.  As long as I wait, it always goes through.  I've never had a problem, although it is frustrating that it takes so long.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Mine always go through.

I don't write more than a sentence or two anyway.  I wouldn't need to copy anything.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Mine always go through but if I want to be sure and double check I don't bother to hit the back button, instead I just have another window open and hit refresh.

Esteemed Contributor

If it doesn't go through the first time I take it as a sign to re-read and re-think the value of my post.

Respected Contributor

Yes @SharkE Very frustrating and glad to know it's just another "Q" glitch and not my MacBook or Comcast wifi connection acting up this a.m.

I am technically challenged computerwise so i don't even know how copy and paste.  Briefly I was able to post pics here once, thanks to a helpful soul here but then that didn't work anymore.Robot Happy

Honored Contributor

Yeah, takes few minutes to insert an icon, gif or emoticon from your own pc

go to youtube they will show you how to copy and paste.

you tube is best thing on the internet

type in 

how to copy and paste    May ask you if your using Windows or Apple is all

Honored Contributor

Often it appears not to have gone through but most times I check and it's there.  The few times a post doesn't go through it is saved and the option to load or delete is there -no need to copy and paste from my experience.