Esteemed Contributor

Screenshot_20200715-073356_Facebook.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick -

😭💖

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick -

Everytime I find myself smiling and anticipating opening up your post before I even see it and thinking, I don't know how it can be more beautiful than the last ones..

and there it isSmiley HappyHeart

again!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I love all the dear deer posts! Please keep them coming. I love your adorable deer sanctuary. You are so privileged to be able to watch these private details of their "domestic" lives.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Best one, my heart just melted.Heart

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Beautiful!

Your deer photos are always a bright spot when I come here.

They are so peaceful and calm.

Thank you for sharing!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick  Your pictures are just beautiful 🥰

Respected Contributor

Ahhhhh....how precious.

Trusted Contributor

Awwwww.....🥰! I went out to the Indian Reservation today to get gas (it's really cheap there.) It's way out in the country and the road to get there is very narrow. Well, there was a truck in stopped in front of me and I couldn't figure out why he wasn't moving. Well, I got my answer as a doe bounded out of the tall grass on one side  with her little fawn right behind her. They ran into the woods on the other side of the road. That made my day!