Honored Contributor

Re: Be Careful Now Buying Hand Sanitizer

Personally, per my first post, I would not buy any with ethanol. @Buckeye3491
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After the WHO failed to do their job regarding this virus I wouldnt TRUST anything they said met their recommendations!!!!!

The WHO could have notified the world that an alarming situation was unfolding. It could have said that China was not allowing independent investigations, and that there were suggestions of human-to-human transmission that needed urgent investigation. That would have gotten the world’s attention. And it could have happened the first week of January, mere days after China reported 41 cases of a mysterious pneumonia, but before China’s first announced COVID death.  (theatlantic.com)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
And in the car? No soap and watervthere.

@Pearlee 

I wear washable or disposable gloves in our vehicles and I do occasionally slip out to shop. Come home/throw in the wash/throw in the trash/wash my hands.

So far that is working for me. Hand sanitizer? Not when in our home, I'll leave what we have for my wife.

Oh, the latest I heard? It is transmitted by touching another human, or the droplets in the air, not by an "inanimate thing"! Now it's up to you what version you believe, in this seemingly ever changing advice by "the experts(?)"

🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

After the WHO failued to do their job regarding this virus I wouldnt TRUST anything they said met their recommendations!!!!!

The WHO could have notified the world that an alarming situation was unfolding. It could have said that China was not allowing independent investigations, and that there were suggestions of human-to-human transmission that needed urgent investigation. That would have gotten the world’s attention. And it could have happened the first week of January, mere days after China reported 41 cases of a mysterious pneumonia, but before China’s first announced COVID death.  (theatlantic.com)

@Spurt 

I'll go with you on this one. Thank you.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut I also have disposable gloves but prefer hand sanitizer as more convenient. Also your hand can be contaminated removing the gloves. To each his or her own, we can make our own choices.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@hckynut your hand can be contaminated removing the gloves. To each his or her own, we can make our own choices.

@Pearlee 

Wash hands before putting them on/wash hands after taking them off. That's my MO. I agree, to each be their own.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Venezia. See my first post on this thread to answer the question you asked me on another thread.
Honored Contributor

@twins mom. Read this thread's first post.