Honored Contributor

Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

Thanks for making this one-of-a-kind holiday season so magical. Here's one last gift from us...Semi-Annual Sale is skating your way  (and we're telling you first)! - Semi-annual sale starts Saturday - In the meantime...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

@Tique Thank you for this.Was waiting on this in my box and I just keep getting sales about stuff in store.

I don't care to go to our store.I'd rather order online.

Thought I had bought everything I wanted during Christmas sale but now 2 plugins not working. Rats

Honored Contributor

They are also bringing back Sensual  Amber, Secret Wonderland and Honeysuckle which are retired fragrances for the sale.

Savings up to 75% off.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking about this earlier today.  I need to replenish my foamy soap supply. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I hope the online sale is good. The store nearest me is very small and they are currently allowing 45 people inside. No way to social distance so I will order online. I finally received a 10 off 40 coupon so that will help with the shipping cost. I am looking for the True Blue shea butter. I love it and it is no longer in the stores.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this.   I've signed up for their emails too many times to count and never get one thing from them.   The only way I know about their sales is from people here.   So, thank you very much.   

I'm a few showers from being out of my Molton Brown shower gel that I've used for about 25 years but want to try their shower products and lotion.  I love the Japanese Cherry scent and my best friend uses all of their bath and body stuff in Japanese Cherry.  So, I'll be online on Saturday.

Frequent Contributor

Beware of their shipping. I placed an order on November 29 and it showed it was in NJ for two weeks. I contacted them and they sent out a replacement order.......2 items were then out of stock. Still waiting for the order!!!! They did refund my shipping, but I want my order!!
Honored Contributor

THE SALE LAST FOR 1 MONTH I READ....PACE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

@Bridgegal  That was Mel I did everything I knew to do.Telling them every time I was at register.

Don't give up!

Finally one girl just hit it right.

She said something about putting my info in all over again.So far so good.

Now I don't get the coupons in the mail no where near like I used to but some plus emails are better than nothing!

Might try if you go into a store.Never know when it might catch.

Take care & Be safe.

Honored Contributor

@catlover   your advice to pace ourselves is good but also be aware that the "Retired Scents" and "Discontinued Fragrances" go quickly. That's the best place to start if you have a favorite which is no longer current stock and then order all your other loves.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.